+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Steve Cooper leaving Swansea - Confirmed

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Steve Cooper leaving Swansea - Confirmed

Another jack, Coleman

They’re skint, so he’s off. Hopefully they will soon be back in the dungeon…..or lower.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    He probably goes to a lower prem / big championship team from here. If he does well there then onto big things.

If he stays at swansea and they struggle then he's unlikely to get that kind of offer, he'd be to another middling championship team and have to do well again there to get a shot at a lower prem/top champ team.

You have to take these chances when they come along sometimes
    Agree.

Can't fault him for doing what he's done, from his pov it's a smart move.

Just don't think he's all that tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Agree.

Can't fault him for doing what he's done, from his pov it's a smart move.

Just don't think he's all that tbh.
    Neither do i. His style and set up is very similar to Roy Hodgson, or he's certainly attempting to implement that kind of play. Everything is about shape to the point of wrist slashing, and pace out wide on the attack with one midfielder supporting in the final third. It 's all very disciplined and i'd say that it'll certainly keep an average team in the premier league for a good few years or a championship side challenging. It wont win you **** all though.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Neither do i. His style and set up is very similar to Roy Hodgson, or he's certainly attempting to implement that kind of play. Everything is about shape to the point of wrist slashing, and pace out wide on the attack with one midfielder supporting in the final third. It 's all very disciplined and i'd say that it'll certainly keep an average team in the premier league for a good few years or a championship side challenging. It wont win you **** all though.
    Yeah , Mick would show him a thing or two when it comes to tactics....
    HOOF....