+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Neil Warnock's fanny pack

Re: Neil Warnock's fanny pack

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    He has a good heart
    Yeah? Tell that to all the officials he’s personally abused and insulted over the years.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Any videos of him swearing at and berating the officials at the same pre season friendly? In front of all those children at the game? Complete and utter tosser.
    He's a bit of a jekyll and Hyde character that's for sure

Warnock gets away with being a **** because he's got a bit of character.

Yeah? Tell that to all the officials he’s personally abused and insulted over the years.
    Whats your excuse for all the posters you have insulted and abused on this board over the years. For all you know they could be children as well. Complete and utter ******.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    Whats your excuse for all the posters you have insulted and abused on this board over the years. For all you know they could be children as well. Complete and utter ******.
    Don't give it if you can't take it. I think the younger posters on here are near 30 you loon of a man.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    Dish it out, take it back. I never abuse and swear at innocent people just trying to do their job, in public, in front of children.

I doubt there are any children on here, although I wouldn’t put It past you to pretend to be a child to engage in communication with an actual child you absolute danger. I bet the police would have a field day in your hard drive.

No disrespect to this forum but the average age must be 50+

Dish it out, take it back. I never abuse and swear at innocent people just trying to do their job, in public, in front of children.

I doubt there are any children on here, although I wouldn’t put It past you to pretend to be a child to engage in communication with an actual child you absolute danger. I bet the police would have a field day in your hard drive.

No disrespect to this forum but the average age must be 50+
    Absolute danger

Quote Originally Posted by Enoch Mort View Post
    My view is more cynical. I think he is a very shrewd PR operator.
    Yep, plays a character

And I bet after the game they shake hands , its called emotion , we used to criticise managers before him of not having any.

I used to have massive fall outs on the field of play all okay afterwards

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Nah, United didn't give a **** and we were already relegated. In my opinion it didn't spell 'what could've' been. We showed hardly anything in terms of footballing style and philosophy the previous 37 games, unless you want to narrow it down to individual moments, which were few and far between. There was nothing on the game, so, the team either cheated the fans in the previous 37 games, where hardly any football was played, or united took the day off. All evidence says that they did.
    Beautifully summarised! (I'll NEVER forgive him for Fulham away).

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    And I bet after the game they shake hands , its called emotion , we used to criticise managers before him of not having any.

I used to have massive fall outs on the field of play all okay afterwards
    What the **** has any of that got to do with Warnock abusing officials Linus?

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Absolute danger
    Oh my god the paedophile hunters are back

God bless their tiny minds

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    That little spell at the start of our last promotion season when we thumped Villa, did Wolves away and beat a strong Sheffield United team 2-0 was one of the highlights of my long time City supporting life, it was wonderful, Mendez-Laing cutting in and banging them in, Hoilett magic on the other flank, we were a joy to watch. But I do think Warnock put the brakes on a bit with a ‘Jesus Christ, we got a chance of going up here, I’d better batten down the hatches’. And get us up he did but I don’t think we played with the same enthusiasm and abandon until our Premier League final fling at Old Trafford, which did leave a ‘what could have been’ feeling had we shown the same attitude during the season.
    I totally agree. Wonderful football. I agree with the rest of your post except the Old Trafford result. But, in a futile attempt to keep this about football as the thread is going off-piste somewhat - here's something to smile (or cry) over. The real highlight (not shown) was seeing John Terry rip his Aston Villa shirt off in anger as he went down the tunnel. Ah, the memories.

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Oh my god the paedophile hunters are back

God bless their tiny minds
    I found an insult funny. How dare I.

Christ, this board at times. How dare we have fun or laugh at things we find funny.

You're good at making a mountain out of a mole hill aren't you.

Christ, this board at times. How dare we have fun or laugh at things we find funny.

Let it go over your head. He feels the need to comment on every single thread. Quantity not quality springs to mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    I totally agree. Wonderful football. I agree with the rest of your post except the Old Trafford result. But, in a futile attempt to keep this about football as the thread is going off-piste somewhat - here's something to smile (or cry) over. The real highlight (not shown) was seeing John Terry rip his Aston Villa shirt off in anger as he went down the tunnel. Ah, the memories.

We played excellent football until it looked like promotion was on the cards, then Warnock reverted to type and had us grind out results. The third in the 3-1 win over Leeds was a lovely passing move

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    We played excellent football until it looked like promotion was on the cards, then Warnock reverted to type and had us grind out results. The third in the 3-1 win over Leeds was a lovely passing move
    And that was fine in the end as he got us to that hallowed promotion. But then should have been ruthlessly dumped. I'll only remember him for getting us relegated and negating the promotion. But worse than that, not having any clue whatsoever as to how to manage a team in the Premier League - even after all his years of football - which has moved on at the higher levels, whilst he has stayed still. He was awful as a PL manager.

Even though I loathe the PL I understand that as a club we should have done everything possible to stay there (having learned lessons from the first promotion). We didn't. We were too much in awe of Warnock at CCFC. Staying up was vital. I fear it'll be a long time before we get the chance again.

I loved that Leeds match though. Haven't seen football like that at City since then.

Let it go over your head. He feels the need to comment on every single thread. Quantity not quality springs to mind.
    I have quality in my pants

What about you ? X

Child abuse isn't at all funny

You and the other clown like a laugh 😅

Good luck with that

Good luck with that
    You’re wasted on this forum. You should be on speakers corner. Enlightening a bigger audience with your pearls of wisdom. Either that or put your talent to good use and cure insomnia.

You’re wasted on this forum. You should be on speakers corner. Enlightening a bigger audience with your pearls of wisdom. Either that or put your talent to good use and cure insomnia.
    Howdy sexy valley boyo

Seems to post be following me around, I haven't interacted with him since coming back it's all been from his end.

Yet he doesn't want me posting on the board.

Don't worry I can see through his cheap attempt at a wind up, thinks he's goading me from the shadows and I don't know what he's doing.

This board is his life. Sad man.

Good luck with that
    Not that I didn't quote the whole post. Just the 2 word insult I found funny.

Have a day off for **** sake.

I've got a teenage daughter. Why would I find child abuse funny. Again with making a mountain out of a mole hill. Put me on ignore or just deal with my presence in silence, either way **** off 👍

Not that I didn't quote the whole post. Just the 2 word insult I found funny.

Have a day off for **** sake.

I've got a teenage daughter. Why would I find child abuse funny. Again with making a mountain out of a mole hill. Put me on ignore or just deal with my presence in silence, either way **** off 👍
    Hard man

Seems to post be following me around, I haven't interacted with him since coming back it's all been from his end.

Yet he doesn't want me posting on the board.

Don't worry I can see through his cheap attempt at a wind up, thinks he's goading me from the shadows and I don't know what he's doing.

This board is his life. Sad man.
    Well that's bollocks as you know

Why did you vanish ?

You are as yellow as Chinese curry sauce 😋