+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Neil Warnock's fanny pack

Re: Neil Warnock's fanny pack

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Well that's bollocks as you know

Why did you vanish ?

You are as yellow as Chinese curry sauce 😋
    That would be personal, and the fact I haven't answered in more than one attempt should signal you won't get a reply.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    That would be personal, and the fact I haven't answered in more than one attempt should signal you won't get a reply.
    You have just given me one

That's all I need

Xx

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    And that was fine in the end as he got us to that hallowed promotion. But then should have been ruthlessly dumped. I'll only remember him for getting us relegated and negating the promotion. But worse than that, not having any clue whatsoever as to how to manage a team in the Premier League - even after all his years of football - which has moved on at the higher levels, whilst he has stayed still. He was awful as a PL manager.

Even though I loathe the PL I understand that as a club we should have done everything possible to stay there (having learned lessons from the first promotion). We didn't. We were too much in awe of Warnock at CCFC. Staying up was vital. I fear it'll be a long time before we get the chance again.

I loved that Leeds match though. Haven't seen football like that at City since then.
    What club would ‘ruthlessly dump’ a manager who had just got them into the Premier League automatically against all the odds and predictions and by spending very little money. Also, you do realise that we only went down by two points and we were actually above two other teams, one of which was the much revered (on this board anyway) paragon of attractive football virtuosity, Fulham, whose goal scoring and goal conceding record was much inferior to ours. No doubt you thought that their managers at the time (Jokanivic, Ranieri and Parker) were all tactically brilliant, forward thinking and should have been practicing their art here, instead of being totally out of their depth at Fulham and dragging the team down with their stupid team selections and tactics. PS. We actually nearly and could have gone back up in 2019/2020 but perhaps you missed that as well.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    What club would ‘ruthlessly dump’ a manager who had just got them into the Premier League automatically against all the odds and predictions and by spending very little money. Also, you do realise that we only went down by two points and we were actually above two other teams, one of which was the much revered (on this board anyway) paragon of attractive football virtuosity, Fulham, whose goal scoring and goal conceding record was much inferior to ours. No doubt you thought that their managers at the time (Jokanivic, Ranieri and Parker) were all tactically brilliant, forward thinking and should have been practicing their art here, instead of being totally out of their depth at Fulham and dragging the team down with their stupid team selections and tactics. PS. We actually nearly and could have gone back up in 2019/2020 but perhaps you missed that as well.
    Try hard.

Good post.

It was clear that Tan wanted PL status on the cheap.
    NW by some miracle got us promoted with relatively no outlay and VT thought we could sneak survival with what we had.

It very nearly worked.

Do people really believe that Warnock should have been dumped upon gaining promotion and that whoever replaced him would do a better job, with Warnock's team and pretty much no budget?

It is true that some players were given contracts possibly better than they warranted but hindsight, as they say, is a wonderful thing.

It was a shame the way his time here ended, especially with the Emiliano Sala tragedy having a profound effect on him personally.

His time was up but overall, I believe Warnock's tenure at Cardiff City should be looked upon as a success.

You wrote all that just for me?! I guess we've all got to try and get our thrills wherever we can and if posting another homo-erotic, Warnock-worshipping, wall-of-text w*nk-fest is your way of getting off then knock yourself out.

Oh, and here's a pro-tip. This is how you use paragraphs.

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    You wrote all that just for me?! I guess we've all got to try and get our thrills wherever we can and if posting another homo-erotic, Warnock-worshipping, wall-of-text w*nk-fest is your way of getting off then knock yourself out.

Oh, and here's a pro-tip. This is how you use paragraphs.
    Bad post.

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    Good post.

It was clear that Tan wanted PL status on the cheap.
    NW by some miracle got us promoted with relatively no outlay and VT thought we could sneak survival with what we had.

It very nearly worked.

Do people really believe that Warnock should have been dumped upon gaining promotion and that whoever replaced him would do a better job, with Warnock's team and pretty much no budget?

It is true that some players were given contracts possibly better than they warranted but hindsight, as they say, is a wonderful thing.

It was a shame the way his time here ended, especially with the Emiliano Sala tragedy having a profound effect on him personally.

I believe Warnock's tenure at Cardiff City should be looked upon as a success.
    OK then. We'll just pretend the relegation never happened. I see where this going.

Guys, I'm done with this one. It's a waste of valuable time and energy.

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    Bad post.
    You're right. I will apologise.

I replied to you earlier very rudely. I unreservedly apologise. It's not how I want to be or conduct myself. We can disagree but it doesn't warrant the kind of response I posted.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Don't give it if you can't take it. I think the younger posters on here are near 30 you loon of a man.

Southampton. What division are they in?