+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Covid . Fauci Missing . Wuhan Lab Funding . Whats Going On . Something Smells

Covid . Fauci Missing . Wuhan Lab Funding . Whats Going On . Something Smells

Was Organ Morgan right about the pandemic .

Lab leak now highly likely ??

Watching this it appears there is something very sketchy about that Fauci fella!

No one turns up to answer crucial questions to congress he used to be everywhere now ???

Redacted e Fauci mails ?

Extraordinary rendition of Fauci perhaps or simply told to shut up, did he mislead American public ?

The link below is from Forbes video , sensible questions , not some right wing nut site.

The funding , involvement and Wuhan lab factors .

Interesting stuff

https://youtu.be/hClM0bWspjY

Re: Covid . Fauci Missing . Wuhan Lab Funding . Whats Going On . Something Smells

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Was Organ Morgan right about the pandemic .

Lab leak now highly likely ??

Watching this it appears there is something very sketchy about that Fauci fella!

No one turns up to answer crucial questions to congress he used to be everywhere now ???

Redacted e Fauci mails ?

Extraordinary rendition of Fauci perhaps or simply told to shut up, did he mislead American public ?

The link below is from Forbes video , sensible questions , not some right wing nut site.

The funding , involvement and Wuhan lab factors .

Interesting stuff

https://youtu.be/hClM0bWspjY

Very little of substance in that video at all. And if you look at the rest of the output of these GOP members it is ridiculously partizan and inflammatory. I would take it with a massive pinch of salt.

I haven;t seen anyone remotely credibly saying that a lab leak s the most likely source - in fact the most compelling evidence says the opposite.

Re: Covid . Fauci Missing . Wuhan Lab Funding . Whats Going On . Something Smells

Wasn't lab leak the most likely anyway? Outbreak right next to a lab that works on coronaviruses. I mean it could have come from wild animals and the location may just be a coincidence but I'm not convinced.

I don't mean deliberately leaked by the way, more a failing to keep a highly contagious disease secure.

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    Wasn't lab leak the most likely anyway? Outbreak right next to a lab that works on coronaviruses. I mean it could have come from wild animals and the location may just be a coincidence but I'm not convinced.

I don't mean deliberately leaked by the way, more a failing to keep a highly contagious disease secure.
    Yes. We even had Chinese scientists fleeing to the USA telling us, Chinese scientists who couldn't flee disappearing, and getting removed from their homes [youtube]. Predicted by top UK scientists [Martin Rees etc,]. Until recently facebook banned any articles expounding the 'escaped from lab' theory, yet many leading scientists pointed out that elements of the virus had shown evidence of 'modification'. Even the WHO investigation which came to the conclusion that it didn't come from the lab. has now admitted their investigation was flawed - because they didn't investigate the lab.

It's made-made/genetically modified all right. Not necessarily leaked deliberately, but leaked all the same.

Fauci is on TV EVERY day.

He testified on Capitol Hill this week and got into an argument with Rand Paul. It was EVERYWHERE.

Don't get your news from YouTube. If you want to find out where he is just google "Anthony Fauci".

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    Yes. We even had Chinese scientists fleeing to the USA telling us, Chinese scientists who couldn't flee disappearing, and getting removed from their homes [youtube]. Predicted by top UK scientists [Martin Rees etc,]. Until recently facebook banned any articles expounding the 'escaped from lab' theory, yet many leading scientists pointed out that elements of the virus had shown evidence of 'modification'. Even the WHO investigation which came to the conclusion that it didn't come from the lab. has now admitted their investigation was flawed - because they didn't investigate the lab.

It's made-made/genetically modified all right. Not necessarily leaked deliberately, but leaked all the same.
    "Virus came from a lab" doesn't mean "virus is man-made/modified"

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Fauci is on TV EVERY day.

He testified on Capitol Hill this week and got into an argument with Rand Paul. It was EVERYWHERE.

Don't get your news from YouTube. If you want to find out where he is just google "Anthony Fauci".
    Its a GOP COVID-19 Origin Hearing he skipped , perhaps he needs the TV money for his future retirement , it does appear he was involved in the Wuhan facility . Have a a watch of the video .

News is news wherever it comes from , or we in a world where we dont ask questions or have enquiries or only watch certain things ?.

Its a GOP COVID-19 Origin Hearing he skipped , perhaps he needs the TV money for his future retirement , it does appear he was involved in the Wuhan facility . Have a a watch of the video .

News is news wherever it comes from , or we in a world where we dont ask questions or have enquiries or only watch certain things ?.
    Your video is from three weeks ago, and appears to be some republican only event. NYC is referring to this week, when Fauci was talking with the Senate.

News is news wherever it comes from
    The fact that you think this explains a hell of a lot.

First Team

Have you ever investigated your ancestry? Any "witch" burners in there?

Is misinformation or propaganda news? Was soviet era Pravda news? Think of someone you like, and then think about whether you would believe news about them from North Korea or China? In fact, name someone you like and I'll see if I can find news about them and you can tell me whether you believe it or not. Because you know, news is news right? Wherever it comes from.

Is misinformation or propaganda news? Was soviet era Pravda news? Think of someone you like, and then think about whether you would believe news about them from North Korea or China? In fact, name someone you like and I'll see if I can find news about them and you can tell me whether you believe it or not. Because you know, news is news right? Wherever it comes from.
    Gylfi Sigurdsson

I hope to God that this virus has not originated that way, because the fallout from that would be very dire indeed.

Neil Warnock

Quote Originally Posted by az city View Post
    Have you ever investigated your ancestry? Any "witch" burners in there?
    Had a great great grand dad In the USA who was a Wichita lineman , sadly he is longer on the line , and I need a small vacation

Quote Originally Posted by The Hooded Claw View Post
    I hope to God that this virus has not originated that way, because the fallout from that would be very dire indeed.
    And me, there is a slight whiff though I liked the way Fauci stood dup to Trump but now I'm not sure about him hope I'm wrong

And me, there is a slight whiff though I liked the way Fauci stood dup to Trump but now I'm not sure about him hope I'm wrong
    you traditionally are so stay positive

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    you traditionally are so stay positive
    I do think City will go up though , and the price of beer will stay steady