+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fulham looking at Harry Wilson

Fulham looking at Harry Wilson

Re: Fulham looking at Harry Wilson

That’s unfortunately a move I could see happening.
    Mad to think that I hate them more than Stoke nowadays.

So strange no real bidders in for him , if he is the big talent folk talk about ?

International

Those that need him cannot afford him and those that can afford him don't want him.

Be a bad move for him. Fulham ruin players

Good move for Wilson and I’d wish him luck

Anywhere in the Championship is just about his level. No way is he a Premier League footballer. If he was, he’d be playing for one of them by now.

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    Good move for Wilson and I’d wish him luck
    Yeah, I think he'd do well at Fulham.

i don't understand why people don't seem to rate him on here. absolute quality at this level, would improve any team in this division

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    i don't understand why people don't seem to rate him on here. absolute quality at this level, would improve any team in this division
    Because he lacks PASHUN or whatever. Our fanbase doesn't seem to rate technical players, I remember people waxing lyrical about Harry Arter, whose main skill seems to be wasting by running around like a dog, but complaining about Camarasa, a footballer with actual technical ability

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Because he lacks PASHUN or whatever. Our fanbase doesn't seem to rate technical players, I remember people waxing lyrical about Harry Arter, whose main skill seems to be wasting by running around like a dog, but complaining about Camarasa, a footballer with actual technical ability
    I remember when Manga was playing regularly (OK not technical) and some loud mouthed ginger bloke used to CONSTANTLY scream out "**** sake manga" didn't seem to moan at others mistakes but really had it in for manga. Some people are weird.

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    In fairness, I don't remember too many complaints about Camarasa. But I do take your point.
    The opposition would just pass the ball around Arter in triangles. He would waste energy, but at the same time get a round of applause in doing so. Craig Brysen, Willie Boland - all technically limited players, but loved by the likes of SLUDGE and others.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock_Flock_of_Five View Post
    In fairness, I don't remember too many complaints about Camarasa. But I do take your point.
    The opposition would just pass the ball around Arter in triangles. He would waste energy, but at the same time get a round of applause in doing so. Craig Brysen, Willie Boland - all technically limited players, but loved by the likes of SLUDGE and others.
    Camarasa was a good player, my only complaint is that there were games where you could tell he just didn't fancy it.

I think that will work out well for all parties.

He's good technically but fades in and out of games.
    Didn't do enough for me, not sure if it was the lack of quality around him at City but that's how I'll remember him.

Quote Originally Posted by insider View Post
    Didn't do enough for me, not sure if it was the lack of quality around him at City but that's how I'll remember him.
    Better players than Wilson fade in and out of games 👍

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Better players than Wilson fade in and out of games ��
    Maybe need to start a thread about them then.

Maybe need to start a thread about them then.
    Just stating a fact, no need to get touchy.

You obviously didn't see any of the 7 goals he scored then. Very few players at Championship level would have been able to match any of them.

Fulham's defence is rubbish, yet every close season they strengthen their attack and midfield. They will never learn and will struggle next season as a result. Therefore this is a very bad move for Wilson.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    Fulham's defence is rubbish, yet every close season they strengthen their attack and midfield. They will never learn and will struggle next season as a result. Therefore this is a very bad move for Wilson.
    Do you think they will do worse than us?

Quote Originally Posted by Allez Allez Allez View Post
    Do you think they will do worse than us?
    Yes. They have lost their manager and their best player from last season, Lookman, plus Josh Maja and a number of other first choice players including their best centre half. All they have brought in so far is three of their own players who were out on loan abroad. If they get Wilson he will be their first real signing. Any team with Odoi and Ream in their defence is in trouble.

Its a surprise he was "in" any of the games considering we spent most of the time smashing the ball 20 feet over his head

A top-six Championship club is about his level.