+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Is moaning just a thing when you get older?

Is moaning just a thing when you get older?

"Dad's fury as Premier Inn hotel boasting 'sea views' turns out to be entirely wrapped in white sheeting - Wales Online" https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/u...l-21091841.amp

Why does this story make the paper? By all means complain to the hotel but actually going to the paper. ****ing pathetic.

Re: Is moaning just a thing when you get older?

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    "Dad's fury as Premier Inn hotel boasting 'sea views' turns out to be entirely wrapped in white sheeting - Wales Online" https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/u...l-21091841.amp

Why does this story make the paper? By all means complain to the hotel but actually going to the paper. ****ing pathetic.
    What is it with these threads?

Some obscure person passes away and ccmb feels the need to start and RIP thread.

I hope Roger is OK.
    And you hun...

First Team light up the darkness's Avatar

I find that I can’t sit down or get up from a sofa without aaaahh on the way down and a hmmmmph on the way up.

Yeah but you just have to embrace it. You're right about the stories; it's more like over the fence gossip than news. Maybe that's the most popular thing these days?

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebirdman Of Alcathays View Post
    Yeah but you just have to embrace it. You're right about the stories; it's more like over the fence gossip than news. Maybe that's the most popular thing these days?
    I think it is, I only caught it on my Google feed, its full of useless shite like that whenever I look at it. All clickbait headlines as well ain't it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    I hope Roger is OK.
    And you hun...
    I'll never get those reactions "are you OK hun" presuming I am hurt or something because I've posted a story with a little bit of text.