+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Only double vaccinated fans allowed in grounds

Re: Only double vaccinated fans allowed in grounds

It doesn't apply to Wales.

Quote Originally Posted by bobh View Post
    They were interviewing some youngsters on the news recently, asking why they didn't want the vax.

Best (worst) answer was one guy saying that it ws loaded with microchips so that Bill Gates can get all your bank details.
    I saw him. Thought the reporter was going to tell him to stop being so bloody stupid.

They were interviewing some youngsters on the news recently, asking why they didn't want the vax.

Best (worst) answer was one guy saying that it ws loaded with microchips so that Bill Gates can get all your bank details.
    Imagine having something that tracked all your movements, spending habits, likes, dislikes etc etc. Scary as **** man. The weird thing is that for these kids, 1984 is in the past.

There was a video on Facebook yesterday, showing an elderly chap who had the AZ jab. He became magnetic in the area where he was injected. Unfortunatly kids are social media hounds and will stiff out things nonsense like this to not get the vaccine.

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Our fan base is so old does it even matter
    By the time they let folk in some would be trebled vaccinated , flu jabbed , re built like Steve Austin.

A friend of mine who heard of a Bulgarian guy who wouldn’t have the vax because of the microchip story.
    He invited him along to the centre and had the doctor randomly pick a phial of vaccine that contained enough for eight injections. The Bulgarian was politely asked if he could see any microchips in the clear liquid, assuming there to be at least eight the answer was no.
    The Doctor then drew off enough to fill one syringe and again the same question was asked. Also, how could the doctors be sure that each syringe had one of the chips in it and not none or maybe all eight.
    Finally the guy was asked to watch from a safe distance all eight jabs being injected.

A week later along with his whole family they arrived for their first jabs.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUEAWAY View Post
    A friend of mine who heard of a Bulgarian guy who wouldn’t have the vax because of the microchip story.
    He invited him along to the centre and had the doctor randomly pick a phial of vaccine that contained enough for eight injections. The Bulgarian was politely asked if he could see any microchips in the clear liquid, assuming there to be at least eight the answer was no.
    The Doctor then drew off enough to fill one syringe and again the same question was asked. Also, how could the doctors be sure that each syringe had one of the chips in it and not none or maybe all eight.
    Finally the guy was asked to watch from a safe distance all eight jabs being injected.

A week later along with his whole family they arrived for their first jabs.
    How thick are they? Everyone knows the chips are in the end of each syringe, not in the liquid itself 🙄

Quote Originally Posted by Armitage Shanks View Post
    There was a video on Facebook yesterday, showing an elderly chap who had the AZ jab. He became magnetic in the area where he was injected. Unfortunatly kids are social media hounds and will stiff out things nonsense like this to not get the vaccine.
    The loons ive met with the anti vax theories have all been middle aged.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    Oh well, they might not be around for much longer anyway…….some people eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Parti Mellow View Post
    Whether you're pro vax that believe all the positive data or a anti vax that believe all the negative data. It's still a slippery slope for freedom and democracy.
    Thing is, anti vaxxers are morons. Their opinion is outweighed by science and it should be afforded no respect, anywhere. They are of course entitled to their opinion, but the rest of us are entitled to shield ourselves from the side effects of their idiocy

Quote Originally Posted by Armitage Shanks View Post
    Like this lunatic

https://thehill.com/policy/healthcar...ic-during-ohio

The anti-Vax fiction that seems to be most effective is that it makes you infertile.

Made up nonsense, but quite effective in undermining the vaccination drive with some younger people. Which is what the conspiracy theorist loons want.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    And there also seems to be a correlation between years spent smoking lots of weed and believing in crazy conspiracy theories.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    The upside is that all the anti-science, anti-democracy cult members are the ones that are dying. As soon as I can get my 8 year-old daughter vaxxed, I can sit back and relax.
    As someone in their late 60's I wouldn't have had the vaccine[s] on purely medical grounds. I'm 90% sure they're safe, but a 10% in me says they have no pathology due to the speed of roll out and history is littered with unforeseen side effects developing years down the road.

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    As someone in their late 60's I wouldn't have had the vaccine[s] on purely medical grounds. I'm 90% sure they're safe, but a 10% in me says they have no pathology due to the speed of roll out and history is littered with unforeseen side effects developing years down the road.
    So you are in your late 60s and didn’t have the vaccine because you don’t understand how drugs testing works? Or, seemingly, probability? Smart move

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Discuss.
    Isn’t that an Olympic event?

80% of Welsh adults fully vaccinated now & nightclubs are selling tickets for their re openings, presumably we'll have full capacity available to us?

Quote Originally Posted by Optimistic Nick View Post
    So you are in your late 60s and didn’t have the vaccine because you don’t understand how drugs testing works? Or, seemingly, probability? Smart move
    I didn't have the vaccine ?

Unless people are medically exempt I hope the club enforces this. However, how they do this is another matter. Getting vaccinated is not just for the individual but helps prevent others being contaminated by the non vaccinated.

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    I didn't have the vaccine ?
    I've no idea. Your post suggests you didn't