+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: How the heck do you purchase a ticket for either of this weeks friendlies, please?

How the heck do you purchase a ticket for either of this weeks friendlies, please?

I'm living abroad but am home and would like to go tomorrow.

Is the online ticket facility working...it doesn't appear so

Do I need a fan number.. it's years since I last had a season ticket

Any help appreciated and thanks in advance

First Team

Re: How the heck do you purchase a ticket for either of this weeks friendlies, please?

Quote Originally Posted by Cowbridge Blue View Post
    I'm living abroad but am home and would like to go tomorrow.

Is the online ticket facility working...it doesn't appear so

Do I need a fan number.. it's years since I last had a season ticket

Any help appreciated and thanks in advance
    You can use my fan number if you want it.

Re: How the heck do you purchase a ticket for either of this weeks friendlies, please?

Quote Originally Posted by az city View Post
    You can use my fan number if you want it.
    That's kind of you, thanks. Assuming this is the key to getting what I want would you PM me with the number?

It won't be mis-used and will never be used by me again

First Team

That's kind of you, thanks. Assuming this is the key to getting what I want would you PM me with the number?

I'll PM you it after I've found it.

First Team

Hold on. We may have a problem. I have a season ticket (that I rarely use) and associated card. They may add the game to the card so our Dick Dastardly plan won't work since I have the card here.

Hold on. We may have a problem. I have a season ticket (that I rarely use) and associated card. They may add the game to the card so our Dick Dastardly plan won't work since I have the card here.
    You only need to be on the fan database to buy a ticket. With your fan number on your season ticket you should be able to get your own ticket yourself. You can then choose to have an eticket on your phone.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    You only need to be on the fan database to buy a ticket. With your fan number on your season ticket you should be able to get your own ticket yourself. You can then choose to have an eticket on your phone.
    My mate tried that but even though he had a fan ID, he couldn't buy one as he had no history of purchasing a ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by cardiff55 View Post
    My mate tried that but even though he had a fan ID, he couldn't buy one as he had no history of purchasing a ticket.
    I'm in the same situation, I was last home 3 years ago and ended my season ticket when we moved to the States in 2011

I honestly didnt think you're allowed to do this because it's your details stored for track and trace purposes (might be wrong tho)

Tickets for tomorrow are downloadable and not added to your card.

I have added my ticket to my Apple wallet but I think you can print them off to take with you as well. So you may be able to purchase. download the .pdf and email the attachment.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post

I have added my ticket to my Apple wallet but I think you can print them off to take with you as well. So you may be able to purchase. download the .pdf and email the attachment.
    https://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/news...ampton-newport

That’s all well and good but this paragraph could be in Latin for the good it’ll do for some of our less tech savvy fans.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    That’s all well and good but this paragraph could be in Latin for the good it’ll do for some of our less tech savvy fans.

It's like as if I've been abducted by aliens and taken to another planet, where they speak utter tosh.

What the frigg, is an "apple wallet", somewhere to keep your apples is it ?

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    It's like as if I've been abducted by aliens and taken to another planet, where they speak utter tosh.

What the frigg, is an "apple wallet", somewhere to keep your apples is it ?
    I daren't mention ‘apple wallet’ to Billy, Michael & Albert......I can imagine “Apple wallet??????, f*cking apple wallet, you’ve got rocks in your head” or even “Can you buy one of them or do they come in pears as well?”

I still don’t know how tonight’s ticket ended up in my apple wallet. It certainly wasn’t anything I did on purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Blue View Post
    I still don’t know how tonight’s ticket ended up in my apple wallet. It certainly wasn’t anything I did on purpose.
    Will your apple wallet fit in your pocket, or will you have to buy a 10p carrier bag ?

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Blue View Post
    Core, that’s a bit of a result old fruit.