+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Anyone Else Notice?

Anyone Else Notice?

That it’s getting a bit tetchy on here? A few little spats breaking out on various threads, all interesting stuff though. Is it the weather or the lack of live football and the hope that it’s within touching distance now but, on the other hand there’s the nagging doubt that it could all be snatched away at the drop of a hat?

Re: Anyone Else Notice?

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    That it’s getting a bit tetchy on here? A few little spats breaking out on various threads, all interesting stuff though. Is it the weather or the lack of live football and the hope that it’s within touching distance now but, on the other hand there’s the nagging doubt that it could all be snatched away at the drop of a hat?
    Could be that there's a lot of argumentative types on here with some people just looking to score imaginary internet points over each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Paget Flashman View Post
    Could be that there's a lot of argumentative types on here with some people just looking to score imaginary internet points over each other.
    Nah, that’s bollocks

International

Nah, that’s bollocks
    You would say that wouldn't you? never agree with anyone.

Nah, that’s bollocks
    I blame the over 55's.

I reckon some people can't let things go from the past and choose to follow people around causing little spats when they could just let the past go and get on with life on the board.

Also, as a rule, if people argue in one thread it shouldn't be a thing that they have to argue when evert they end up on the same thread.

Take each post at its own merit and keep personal feelings out of it.

Boards for everyone, not just those that shout the loudest on 90 percent of the threads.

All started during Brexit, we will never recover , or see that kindred that existing before 2016

Definitely a tad spicy on a couple of threads. Can't do spicy these days, f*cks with the Omron and messes up my Ramipril dosing which then really messes up my Central Nervous System and then means more potent neurological chemo.

I was just thinking what some of the Life Of Brian script would look like on here.

From the Life Of Brian Amphitheatre Scene

REG: Why don't you shut up about women, Stan. You're putting us off.

STAN: Women have a perfect right to play a part in our movement, Reg.

FRANCIS: Why are you always on about women, Stan?

STAN: I want to be one.

REG: What?

STAN: I want to be a woman. From now on, I want you all to call me 'Loretta'.

REG: What?!

LORETTA: It's my right as a man.

JUDITH: Well, why do you want to be Loretta, Stan?

LORETTA: I want to have babies.

REG: You want to have babies?!

LORETTA: It's every man's right to have babies if he wants them.

REG: But... you can't have babies.

LORETTA: Don't you oppress me.

REG: I'm not oppressing you, Stan. You haven't got a womb! Where's the foetus going to gestate?! You going to keep it in a box?!

LORETTA: crying

JUDITH: Here! I-- I've got an idea. Suppose you agree that he can't actually have babies, not having a womb, which is nobody's fault, not even the Romans', but that he can have the right to have babies.

FRANCIS: Good idea, Judith. We shall fight the oppressors for your right to have babies, brother. Sister. Sorry.

REG: What's the point?

FRANCIS: What?

REG: What's the point of fighting for his right to have babies when he can't have babies?!

FRANCIS: It is symbolic of our struggle against oppression.

REG: Symbolic of his struggle against reality.

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    You would say that wouldn't you? never agree with anyone.
    You’re both a pair contrary pricks to be fair.

I blame the over 55's.
    complete bollox im 55 and a half and ive never started a fight on here so get lost

I blame the over 55's.
    That's fighting talk.

The lefties are usually the cause

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    I was guilty of being a massive arse in the barton thread. Embarrassed at some of my posts, out of character. I think it's been sorted out now though

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    Are you all right?

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    I was guilty of being a massive arse in the barton thread. Embarrassed at some of my posts, out of character. I think it's been sorted out now though
    Did you meet him for a straightener?

Quote Originally Posted by blue lewj View Post
    Did you meet him for a straightener?
    No, that's not happening. Shameful of me to react like i did

No, that's not happening. Shameful of me to react like i did
    We've all been there.

You can't really get a feel for how people are here or their tone. One poster could be on the wind up and taking the pi** while the other could be having a crap day/week/whatever.

We've all been there.

You can't really get a feel for how people are here or their tone. One poster could be on the wind up and taking the pi** while the other could be having a crap day/week/whatever.

Wasn't there one poster on here who ended up arguing with himself, as he had so many multiples ?

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Wasn't there one poster on here who ended up arguing with himself, as he had so many multiples ?
    Leave JR out of this.....

We've all been there.

Cheers, Lewj

Fair play Tuerto, not many people say this

Quote Originally Posted by bobh View Post
    That's fighting talk.
    I'll see you in Beddau.

Bring your zimmer frame.

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    Definitely a tad spicy on a couple of threads. Can't do spicy these days, f*cks with the Omron and messes up my Ramipril dosing which then really messes up my Central Nervous System and then means more potent neurological chemo.
    FFS Citizen's Nephew, you f*ckn hypocrite. Listen to yourself. Be the bigger person and even though sometimes just the right buttons are pushed be the bigger person and apologise - otherwise the next thing you know you'll be replying to your own posts!