+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Anyone Else Notice?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Anyone Else Notice?

All started during Brexit, we will never recover , or see that kindred that existing before 2016

Definitely a tad spicy on a couple of threads. Can't do spicy these days, f*cks with the Omron and messes up my Ramipril dosing which then really messes up my Central Nervous System and then means more potent neurological chemo.

I was just thinking what some of the Life Of Brian script would look like on here.

From the Life Of Brian Amphitheatre Scene

REG: Why don't you shut up about women, Stan. You're putting us off.

STAN: Women have a perfect right to play a part in our movement, Reg.

FRANCIS: Why are you always on about women, Stan?

STAN: I want to be one.

REG: What?

STAN: I want to be a woman. From now on, I want you all to call me 'Loretta'.

REG: What?!

LORETTA: It's my right as a man.

JUDITH: Well, why do you want to be Loretta, Stan?

LORETTA: I want to have babies.

REG: You want to have babies?!

LORETTA: It's every man's right to have babies if he wants them.

REG: But... you can't have babies.

LORETTA: Don't you oppress me.

REG: I'm not oppressing you, Stan. You haven't got a womb! Where's the foetus going to gestate?! You going to keep it in a box?!

LORETTA: crying

JUDITH: Here! I-- I've got an idea. Suppose you agree that he can't actually have babies, not having a womb, which is nobody's fault, not even the Romans', but that he can have the right to have babies.

FRANCIS: Good idea, Judith. We shall fight the oppressors for your right to have babies, brother. Sister. Sorry.

REG: What's the point?

FRANCIS: What?

REG: What's the point of fighting for his right to have babies when he can't have babies?!

FRANCIS: It is symbolic of our struggle against oppression.

REG: Symbolic of his struggle against reality.

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    Definitely a tad spicy on a couple of threads. Can't do spicy these days, f*cks with the Omron and messes up my Ramipril dosing which then really messes up my Central Nervous System and then means more potent neurological chemo.
    FFS Citizen's Nephew, you f*ckn hypocrite. Listen to yourself. Be the bigger person and even though sometimes just the right buttons are pushed be the bigger person and apologise - otherwise the next thing you know you'll be replying to your own posts!