+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: 2nd vaccine blues

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: 2nd vaccine blues

Had both jabs - AZ I think - didn't really look
    Didn't feel a thing
    Didn't have any side effects in and out within 2 mins both times

Some people I know took a week off work - I'm sure they were worried about their mental health as well or something or other

Haven't had a day off since this whole thing started neither have the guys who work for us. Been 13 months since my last holiday. Hoping for 3 days off in October

Quote Originally Posted by binman View Post
    Didn't feel a thing

Some people I know took a week off work - I'm sure they were worried about their mental health as well or something or other

Haven't had a day off since this whole thing started neither have the guys who work for us. Been 13 months since my last holiday. Hoping for 3 days off in October
    If you’re a certain age, you became used to having vaccinations when you were under ten. Maybe that’s why they’ve never bothered me - I remember the BCG was feared by some, but I can’t recall any of my schoolmates having too big a problem with it. You try and see things from the other person’s point of view, but I just don’t get the anti vaxer viewpoint or why someone would take a week off work when they were vaccinated.

International

Quote Originally Posted by binman View Post
    Didn't feel a thing

I'm the same, 2 AZ jabs no issues, my wife and the boy have both had 2 pfizer wiht no effects either. Mind you my missus is convinced she has had covid about 6 times.... along with every other complaint she reads about on the web or her friends whatsapp her about