+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: EIGHT DAYS TO GO and NO:———-

EIGHT DAYS TO GO and NO:———-

No cards sent out

No tickets (in place of cards) sent out

No ticket sales announced

No information about when the above may/may not be happening

I do honestly believe that the club couldn’t care less !!!!

All people want is feedback/information, even if that feedback/information, is negative, at least it would show some concern

Fans have to plan journeys, arrange to pick up family/friends etc

For gods sake Cardiff City, give us some scraps of information !!!

Re: EIGHT DAYS TO GO and NO:———-

Calm down Bluetit, it's going to be fine

As some asked on here when I asked, what do you want?

Something, anything would be nice.

Not to mention the Barnsley fans who plan to travel down being messed about even more than home fans, if that is possible.

Shambolic from the club.

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Calm down Bluetit, it's going to be fine
    I’m not bloody worried about the weather !

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    No cards sent out

All people want is feedback/information, even if that feedback/information, is negative, at least it would show some concern

Christ have a day off moaning

Quote Originally Posted by stan butler View Post
    Christ have a day off moaning
    Up all night with f ucking gout

Its Groundhog Day and De Ja Vous all over again.

Until the WAGs have announced that Wales is definitely moving to level 0, they cant do much with regards to the Barnsley game can they?

However, it would be decent of the club to acknowledge that.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    Its Groundhog Day and De Ja Vous all over again.

Until the WAGs have announced that Wales is definitely moving to level 0, they cant do much with regards to the Barnsley game can they?

However, it would be decent of the club to acknowledge that.
    Hopefully Drakeford will announce something this week or early next week

Quote Originally Posted by blue lewj View Post
    As some asked on here when I asked, what do you want?

Something, anything would be nice.

Not to mention the Barnsley fans who plan to travel down being messed about even more than home fans, if that is possible.

Shambolic from the club.
    What the hell do you want the club to do ? Make up their own capacity figure and sell all the tickets ? Ignore the Covid pandemic and go against WAG guidelines/laws ? You obviously have nothing better to do than complain.

No cards sent out

Cards and tickets never get sent out until a few days before the season starts anyway. How can they announce away allocation or general ticket sales until they know what the allowed capacity will be. WAG have given no idea what or when the decision will be. We know as much as the club does.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    Cards and tickets never get sent out until a few days before the season starts anyway. How can they announce away allocation or general ticket sales until they know what the allowed capacity will be. WAG have given no idea what or when the decision will be. We know as much as the club does.
    Drakeford said yesterday that the cabinet were meeting today for an initial discussion about moving to level 0, with a second meeting on Monday to finalise the decision.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    Drakeford said yesterday that the cabinet were meeting today for an initial discussion about moving to level 0, with a second meeting on Monday to finalise the decision.

Shirley, a multi-million pound business would have someone talking to these dictators. ?

Shirley, (as with the budget), certain parties would have been given prior knowledge, as to what is happening, so they could start making plans ?

Or is Duckford, that much of a megalomaniac, he wants no-one to know frigg all until he's ready

Shirley, a multi-million pound business would have someone talking to these dictators. ?

Shirley, (as with the budget), certain parties would have been given prior knowledge, as to what is happening, so they could start making plans ?

Or is Duckford, that much of a megalomaniac, he wants no-one to know frigg all until he's ready
    I would like to think that the club have plans in place for a number of possible scenarios. One thing I think that might include is deciding not to despatch 12k season ticket cards if they cant all attend the first game.

The criticism of the club on here has, on the whole, been constructive. Most of us have shelled out a few hundred quid up front, those with families perhaps over a grand, so wanting to be kept informed of the club’s intentions or plan ‘As, Bs or Cs’ isn’t too much to ask. I know it’s our club and we know where they ‘live’ but it’s not very business like to, more or less, avoid contact with people who’ve paid them money. Any other company that I’d paid money to would annoy me immensely if they wouldn’t answer my phone calls or be closed when I called there on a normal working day.

The PR badly needs addressing but what do you expect when the big boss lives in Malaysia, a CEO who lives in London and sells cars to the rich and a chairman who is a Monte Carlo based Man Utd fan, the staff at the club seem to be making their own rules up and doing as they like as there’s no senior management running the show.

We need to keep ‘moaning’ as some insist it is, we can still support our club but have every right to be annoyed when we feel they’re taking the piss.

dml, you talk some nonsense.

The club do not send season ticket cards out to fans about a week before the season starts. That is rubbish. The odd one after messing it up maybe. Nobody has had one and that is rubbish.

What do we as fans expect? Well, there is 8,000 allowed into the games against Southampton and Newport. Maybe a statement telling us of their plans should they be reduced to that by the WAG for Barnsley might be something.

Many people plan their weeks and weekends ahead of time. It is the Barnsley fans I feel for. They're sat there waiting for an update as well as we are, while the club can't be arsed to type out a few lines on their website.

That’s the biggest issue. The silence. Telling fans they don’t know would be helpful if not very enlightening.

The club do normally send out season ticket cards well in advance of the season. But, as has been stated on this forum previously they will not be ready in time for the Barnsley game. Paper tickets will be sent out, probably throughout next week, to arrive before the game. I'm not sure how long it will take to get the season ticket cards, but I suppose the club will continue with that system until they arrive.

I do know the club has been lobbying the WAG about restrictions, particularly the minister or department that deals with these restrictions. I was told last week that they would be at full capacity for the Barnsley game, and I am sure the club have knowledge of what will be happening but obviously cannot officially say anything. It is probably fair that they cannot announce anything until the WAG have made a decision, which is usually announced a few days before it comes in to operation, so maybe Monday to Wednesday next week? Ahead of the 7th.

If those plans end up not going the way the club want , i.e full capacity, they may well have a ballot system ready to roll. Let's hope so.

Quote Originally Posted by cardiff55 View Post
    The club do normally send out season ticket cards well in advance of the season. But, as has been stated on this forum previously they will not be ready in time for the Barnsley game. Paper tickets will be sent out, probably throughout next week, to arrive before the game. I'm not sure how long it will take to get the season ticket cards, but I suppose the club will continue with that system until they arrive.

I do know the club has been lobbying the WAG about restrictions, particularly the minister or department that deals with these restrictions. I was told last week that they would be at full capacity for the Barnsley game, and I am sure the club have knowledge of what will be happening but obviously cannot officially say anything. It is probably fair that they cannot announce anything until the WAG have made a decision, which is usually announced a few days before it comes in to operation, so maybe Monday to Wednesday next week? Ahead of the 7th.

If those plans end up not going the way the club want , i.e full capacity, they may well have a ballot system ready to roll. Let's hope so.
    Thanks for the update

So you think that Drakeford should/would consult Cardiff City before deciding whether to lift restrictions on crowds at outdoor events ? He probably doesn't even know we exist.

So you think that Drakeford should/would consult Cardiff City before deciding whether to lift restrictions on crowds at outdoor events ? He probably doesn't even know we exist.
    No, I think Cardiff City should be consulting with Duckford !!!!

RRAD WHAT I WRITE !!!!!!

RRAD WHAT I WRITE !!!!!!
    Who is Duckford

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Who is Duckford

Cumon on now Steve

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=dr...ile-gws-wiz-hp

I had a gander at that, still don’t know who Duckford is.

RRAD WHAT I WRITE !!!!!!
    Who's Duckford and what's RRAD?

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Who's Duckford and what's RRAD?
    RRAD is what you write at 6.06am, whilst trying to listen to Tony Blackburn's, "Sound of the Sixty's"

My one bit of pleasure with the past

You all know who Duckford is, the same as you know who Abertawe Town are, or Sjoke