After I responded to one of Dembethewarriors annoying posts where he basically called me a liar (it's not the Houses of Parliament so I can use the word!) I thought that I probably shouldn't have dragged you into it but I was too late to alter it.

The respect is mutual but that doesn't mean we can't cross swords now and again!

On reflection you had already apologised for a couple of the things I was annoyed about (The staunch royalist and anti republican bits) so I certainly shouldn't have brought those in again.

On the third one ( where you suggested I was a racism apologist) over the Robinson Affair you yourself qualified your apology (when I moaned a bit )by saying your weren't 100% sure that you were wrong about this which I thought was suggesting I was guilty of ly----- er, terminological inexactitude. I thought perhaps I was reading too much into this at the time (I may well have been) and asked you to clarify your remarks but you said you didn't want to. I left it there even though I wasn't really satisfied. When Dembewhatsisname accused me of telling fibs as well I saw red and in a sense you got caught in the crossfire for which I apologise.

I didn't add this as a reply in the Mike Hendrick thread because I had already been unnecessarily disrespectful.
I should probably have put this in a private message but no one else seems to bother ( witness the various feuds which permeate page after page and thread after thread).

I probably shouldn't have even bothered responding again now, but I have nothing better to do at this moment.

And I've just edited it to say that I have gone on a bit too much but I am not rewording it now!!