+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FAO TOBW A (slightly qualified) Apology

FAO TOBW A (slightly qualified) Apology

After I responded to one of Dembethewarriors annoying posts where he basically called me a liar (it's not the Houses of Parliament so I can use the word!) I thought that I probably shouldn't have dragged you into it but I was too late to alter it.

The respect is mutual but that doesn't mean we can't cross swords now and again!

On reflection you had already apologised for a couple of the things I was annoyed about (The staunch royalist and anti republican bits) so I certainly shouldn't have brought those in again.

On the third one ( where you suggested I was a racism apologist) over the Robinson Affair you yourself qualified your apology (when I moaned a bit )by saying your weren't 100% sure that you were wrong about this which I thought was suggesting I was guilty of ly----- er, terminological inexactitude. I thought perhaps I was reading too much into this at the time (I may well have been) and asked you to clarify your remarks but you said you didn't want to. I left it there even though I wasn't really satisfied. When Dembewhatsisname accused me of telling fibs as well I saw red and in a sense you got caught in the crossfire for which I apologise.

I didn't add this as a reply in the Mike Hendrick thread because I had already been unnecessarily disrespectful.
    I should probably have put this in a private message but no one else seems to bother ( witness the various feuds which permeate page after page and thread after thread).

I probably shouldn't have even bothered responding again now, but I have nothing better to do at this moment.

And I've just edited it to say that I have gone on a bit too much but I am not rewording it now!!

Re: FAO TOBW A (slightly qualified) Apology

RIP Mike Hendrick

He was a fine bowler. Sorely missed.

Thanks Elwood, (slightly qualified) apology accepted .

Some right sensitive souls on here aren't there.

I wouldn't spoil an apology post as that's rude, but I'll always reply to a stupid post. What exactly was annoying about pointing out you had derailed your own thread? If you weren't so stern faced and serious all the time you might enjoy it on here. Take off the starch pants grandpa.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post

I wouldn't spoil an apology post as that's rude, but I'll always reply to a stupid post. What exactly was annoying about pointing out you had derailed your own thread? If you weren't so stern faced and serious all the time you might enjoy it on here. Take off the starch pants grandpa.

I think you've posted on the wrong thread young man.

This one is for grown ups

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Thanks Elwood, (slightly qualified) apology accepted .
    Am I back on your Christmas card list now Bob?

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post

I'd love to see you actually spoil an apology post

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    I'd love to see you actually spoil an apology post

Quote Originally Posted by Elwood Blues View Post
    I think you've posted on the wrong thread young man.

This one is for Moany bastards who can't have fun
    Quite right.