+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Collection of Championship predictions (feel welcome to update as you see more)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Collection of Championship predictions (feel welcome to update as you see more)

I see us finishing in the top 6, I don't think there will be any changes to our style, and it will be interesting to watch 3 or 4 of the youngsters cementing a first team place.
    Whatever anyone thinks of Mick, you don't get to manage the amount of games he's been in charge of, if you don't know what you're doing .

Personally I am really looking forward to being able to get down the City again

Re: Collection of Championship predictions (feel welcome to update as you see more)

You have to say that anyone who thinks Barnsley will finish second in the league need their head examining. Barnsley have lost their manager and their best two players and if you look at a Barnsley forum they think they will be lucky to finish in the top half of the table. Fancy Fulham for the title if they sign Wilson and Grimes. Don't think either has gone through yet.

Think the best bet this season is for Ipswich to win league one. They have a very good manager in Paul Cook and unbelievably have spent £2.8 million on players. That sort of money talks in league one.