+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: When do the Peterborough tickets go on sale?

When do the Peterborough tickets go on sale?

Anyone know?
    Going up on the Monday and staying until the Wednesday.
    Charters bar is the place to drink.
    Amazing amount of real Ales to try.

Re: When do the Peterborough tickets go on sale?

I went to our last away match at Peterborough in 2013. We lost 2-1 after conceding a couple of late penalties and there were scuffles between pro and anti red shirt City supporters in the ground. It wasn't a fun day out.

Peterborough is my 2nd home.
    I have gone up nearly every year for the biggest beer festival in the UK for the last 27 years.
    It's one of those places that you return with your mates year on year for a fantastic weekend away and get completely wasted all weekend.
    The beer festival is like no ther you will ever visit in the UK.
    It runs from the Tuesday and ends on the Saturday night.
    It is held in the equivalent of somewhere like Coopers field in Cardiff in size, and has about 4 big circus tents in size, if not bigger, which has everything from your real ale tents in two tents, then your ciders and wines and different types of gin in another tent, and then the main stage which has live bands performing from misd day until 11pm everyday.

It is usually sunny and hot over the August Bank Holiday weekend whenever I go with my mates, you can get a drink and then either watch a band or sit outside in the sun on the grass within the perimeter fence.
    They have a funfare in the grounds to to have a bit of fun too.
    I go up every year with my mates or my Mrs and our mates.
    As the beer festival is cancelled this year I am going up with 3 others and will be going to charters bar for a few days which is my favourite pub on the planet.
    It is based on a barvarian beer garden and if like me you love all your Belgium beers and real Ales and ciders, you will be like a kid in a sweet shop.
    They have live bands playing outside in beer garden in the summer under the bandstand and now they've even built an outside stage too and extended the beer garden with about 100 benches and tables.

https://youtu.be/CbtoOrPElVI

Quote Originally Posted by uncle bob View Post
    Anyone know?
    Going up on the Monday and staying until the Wednesday.
    Charters bar is the place to drink.
    Amazing amount of real Ales to try.
    I went to Peterborough away a few years ago. We drank in a pub where all the beer was served from casks in a room behind the bar, there were no pumps on the bar. It was packed bin the bar and the beer was good. Was that Charters?

Quote Originally Posted by RichardM View Post
    I went to Peterborough away a few years ago. We drank in a pub where all the beer was served from casks in a room behind the bar, there were no pumps on the bar. It was packed bin the bar and the beer was good. Was that Charters?
    Don't know, but had a few in there myself before the game.

Quote Originally Posted by RichardM View Post
    Charters is a floating barge on the river. So no not charters.

Quote Originally Posted by uncle bob View Post
    Charters is a floating barge on the river. So no not charters.
    Can it be chartered?