+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011

Thread: Digital ticket Barnsley

Re: Digital ticket Barnsley

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Have you got over the withdrawal of the one pound note yet Tony or does that still irk you?
    It’s the white fivers I worry about

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    It’s the white fivers I worry about
    I don't know how kids these data survive without the money back off their empty corona pop bottles. No wonder crime is up.

I don't know how kids these data survive without the money back off their empty corona pop bottles. No wonder crime is up.
    ‘Computer speak’ creeping in there, data

All pretty painless downloading the barcode, but the club's assumption throughout that that all City supporters are computer literate/online still strikes me as insensitive.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    All pretty painless downloading the barcode, but the club's assumption throughout that that all City supporters are computer literate/online still strikes me as insensitive.
    A sensible post on this subject at last

And, this, in one sentence is the whole crux of the matter Too many smug ‘I’m alright Jack, pull up the ladder’ fans belittling others for having the audacity to have a life outside of the screen and keypad world.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    Sorry but thats a total over reaction to a very complicated situation for fans and the club. I don't think it is asking too much for fans to put themselves out a bit for the first couple of home games bearing in mind the Covid situation and the pressures the club has been under.
    Thank you for replying. It seems to me that this ticketing situation is a trial and that in future this is how things are likely to work. I suppose I'm a luddite but the reality is that there must be a few of us who are not particularly computer literate and fear that in future we will be excluded from attending matches.

I'm so bad I consider it to be n a just to get onto this site! As I'm a long distance supporter I have no one to ask for help so I guess if this ticketing system is adopted in the future I will be excluded.

Quote Originally Posted by Vindec View Post
    Thank you for replying. It seems to me that this ticketing situation is a trial and that in future this is how things are likely to work. I suppose I'm a luddite but the reality is that there must be a few of us who are not particularly computer literate and fear that in future we will be excluded from attending matches.

I'm so bad I consider it to be n a just to get onto this site! As I'm a long distance supporter I have no one to ask for help so I guess if this ticketing system is adopted in the future I will be excluded.
    No need to be excluded Mr V I'll help you. Just Private Message me (if that's a problem loads of us can talk you through that too) and we'll sort something out. I need help with most things people take for granted these days so know how you feel but this is an area I can help you. I've even got a couple of spare iPhones that tickets can be loaded onto so we can always sort something out.

No way will I see anyone excluded from attending a football match especially a Bluebird!

Just ask for help if you need to.

Totally agree with this

Will we have a match thread this season that makes it to 13 pages?

Quote Originally Posted by Optimistic Nick View Post
    Will we have a match thread this season that makes it to 13 pages?
    ya, the one where the ball stays on the pitch

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    No need to be excluded Mr V I'll help you. Just Private Message me (if that's a problem loads of us can talk you through that too) and we'll sort something out. I need help with most things people take for granted these days so know how you feel but this is an area I can help you. I've even got a couple of spare iPhones that tickets can be loaded onto so we can always sort something out.

No way will I see anyone excluded from attending a football match especially a Bluebird!

Just ask for help if you need to.
    Many thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Vindec View Post
    Many thanks.
    You're welcome

They don't. Hence having paper tickets available.

ya, the one where the ball stays on the pitch
    Isn't that an episode of 'Friends'?

They don't. Hence having paper tickets available.
    Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear !!!!!

It really hasn't sunk in, has it ?

Getting a paper ticket, was like trying to find "hen's teeth"

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear !!!!!

It really hasn't sunk in, has it ?

Getting a paper ticket, was like trying to find "hen's teeth"
    By this point Tony, you must know I was joking. But I'll take the bite. Cheers friend.

By this point Tony, you must know I was joking. But I'll take the bite. Cheers friend.
    Lets call a truce

I know, lets get out of the trenches and have a game of football tomorrow, where EVERYONE can celebrate together

Lets call a truce

I know, lets get out of the trenches and have a game of football tomorrow, where EVERYONE can celebrate together
    100 percent in Tone, just for the record I'm never in the trenches, but I do like to counter a point of I think that I can

But yeah, my last comment wasn't at all serious.

Here's to pretty football, bleeding through kids and finishing 11th to 14th.