Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Ones reading, ones writing (typing)

Here to help.
    Ones writing?
    It really isn't.

Thought you were leaving it?

Re: Digital ticket Barnsley

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    Whose faults is that ? The clubs ? Don't think so.
    It isn't the clubs fault to tell fans they will issue season ticket cards and then change to digital tickets without checking everybody can access them?

Whose fault is it then?

Quote Originally Posted by blue lewj View Post
    Ones writing?
    It really isn't.

Thought you were leaving it?
    I can see you're desperate for the last word.

Not sure what the big deal is on ccmb with having the last word, like a moral victory for you is it?

Have it. This is now embarrassing. All because you took a comment the wrong way and can't back down

I can see you're desperate for the last word.

Not sure what the big deal is on ccmb with having the last word, like a moral victory for you is it?

Have it. This is now embarrassing. All because you took a comment the right way and can't back down
    He says while replying and having the last word....

You win. It wasn't remotely funny that you accused me of struggling to read while typing out a word that doesn't exist.

Have a nice day. 👍

Why the club who fail time and again to get the basics right have decided on this method of ticketing is beyond me.
    Thats your biased opinion but it doesn't mean its correct.

Thats your biased opinion but it doesn't mean its correct.
    What is biased about it?

I'm sure fans just want a competent service without any glitches.

All we have so far is a digital ticket that is only in the public domain because a fan stumbled upon it.

What is biased about it?

I'm sure fans just want a competent service without any glitches.

All we have so far is a digital ticket that is only in the public domain because a fan stumbled upon it.
    Biased against anything to do with the club, who you continually criticise at every opportunity.

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    Good points. Definitely problems with that option for multiple users.

BTW If your fingerprints are no longer recognisable, I know someone who knows someone’s cousin down the pub who may have a job for you! 😉😎
    Don't joke. Going back about 15 years, there were some identical twins living not too far away from us who were always in trouble with the police. To avoid being identified for a crime, they burnt off their fingerprints and wore the same clothes. When it was pointed out one of them had chipped front teeth as a distinguishing feature, the other took a hammer and chisel to his brother's teeth and knocked them out as best he could to look the same. There were times when the local police had no idea which one they had arrested or which one of the twins they were banging up.

It isn't the clubs fault to tell fans they will issue season ticket cards and then change to digital tickets without checking everybody can access them?

Whose fault is it then?
    The bloke who has an iPhone but has no idea how to use it probably.

Biased against anything to do with the club, who you continually criticise at every opportunity.
    What have I criticised them for?

And the thread comes full circle.....what about the fan who hasn’t got an iPhone?

The same one who bought a season ticket from the club who told him they would send a season ticket card?

You do realise people buy things, especially technology, that they do not know how to fully use and hardly ever do use to their full potential.

What about those without a smart phone? Tough s***, go and buy one because the club changed what they planned to do?

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    And the thread comes full circle.....what about the fan who hasn’t got an iPhone?
    He can get a ticket printed out.

He can get a ticket printed out.
    For two quid a pop, through no fault of their own and the club not sticking to sending the cards they promised.

Hell of a deal that and a great way to treat loyal season ticket holders I think we'll all agree.

Here is a novel idea.

How about the club foot the bill for the tickets and send them to the fans as it is their balls up?

It is a little outside the box thinkingI know but for the club to charge fans for their mistake is a bit OTT.

Here is a novel idea.

How about the club foot the bill for the tickets and send them to the fans as it is their balls up?

It is a little outside the box thinkingI know but for the club to charge fans for their mistake is a bit OTT.
    No here's a novel idea

Why don't we wait for the announcement from the club about what the actual plan is before we all have a meltdown about it based on guesswork?

For two quid a pop, through no fault of their own and the club not sticking to sending the cards they promised.

Hell of a deal that and a great way to treat loyal season ticket holders I think we'll all agree.
    I answered the question.

I offered no other opinion on it.

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    No here's a novel idea

Why don't we wait for the announcement from the club about what the actual plan is before we all have a meltdown about it based on guesswork?
    This

P. S I got cauldron Lincolnshire sausages today. Got steak for dinner so ill probably try them later

This

P. S I got cauldron Lincolnshire sausages today. Got steak for dinner so ill probably try them later
    Stick em in a stew

No here's a novel idea

We wouldn't have to guess if the club had said something.

It is obviously too much for some to question what the club are actually doing less than a week before the first game having had not one update from the club.

The same one who bought a season ticket from the club who told him they would send a season ticket card?

You do realise people buy things, especially technology, that they do not know how to fully use and hardly ever do use to their full potential.

What about those without a smart phone? Tough s***, go and buy one because the club changed what they planned to do?
    The club will be sending out season ticket cards, they have just been delayed, presumably because of the lack of clear information available on capacity etc from the WAG and shortage of time to get them done and out to everyone as a result. Also, the club have made no such announcement about mobile tickets and the OP is extremely misleading, possibly deliberately to cause confusion. Tickets have always been available to get via a mobile as well. Anyone without a smart phone can also get paper tickets. You are making a massive mountain out of a very small mole hill, as usual.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Get an android. Better.

We wouldn't have to guess if the club had said something.

It is obviously too much for some to question what the club are actually doing less than a week before the first game having had not one update from the club.
    I'm not saying it wouldn't be better the club had announced the info by now but you're all losing your shit and getting angry about a system that we don't even know if they're implementing

I'm not saying it wouldn't be better the club had announced the info by now but you're all losing your shit and getting angry about a system that we don't even know if they're implementing
    I'm not angry at all.

If it is coming across that way it isn't accurate.

I just feel the club should announce something. Silence is not the way to treat fans who have coughed up their hard earned.
    It is also shoddy to say new cards would be sent and then it not to happen.

It is what it is. We'll see what they say in the next few days.

I'm not angry at all.

If it is coming across that way it isn't accurate.

I just feel the club should announce something. Silence is not the way to treat fans who have coughed up their hard earned.
    It is also shoddy to say new cards would be sent and then it not to happen.

It is what it is. We'll see what they say in the next few days.
    Well I don't disagree with any of that.

I'd piss myself if the club announced a brilliant and convenient for all system tomorrow though