Quote Originally Posted by IanD View Post
So, unless you follow the process outlined by the OP, thousands of ST "holders" will not know how to download an eticket until the club deem to text and/or email them a link? And as for sending tickets in the post....the match is on Saturday. I've had no communication from the club, there is nothing in the News section on the club website....just grateful for help on this board. I now have an eticket on my phone and am looking forward to a welcoming "beep" as I stick my phone in the scanner, wiggle it about a bit and gain entry to see us beat Barnsley 5 nil.
You don't have to download the ticket, just click on the link in the email/message and it will appear. No need to follow the steps outlined in the OP although that would take you to the right place as well - eventually. The measures are now clearly laid out on the club website or via the app. Anyone not having email or phone details on their bluebirds account will get a paper ticket in post - plenty of time for that by Saturday. I would recommend taking a screenshot of the ticket and save it on the phone, in case wifi is poor at the ground.