+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Has anyone found a solution for the forbidden link problem?

Has anyone found a solution for the forbidden link problem?

Trying to add my ticket for the Barnsley game into my wallet on my phone and keep getting met with the forbidden link message. Didn't have any problems with doing it for the friendlies

Re: Has anyone found a solution for the forbidden link problem?

Quote Originally Posted by NTB View Post
    Trying to add my ticket for the Barnsley game into my wallet on my phone and keep getting met with the forbidden link message. Didn't have any problems with doing it for the friendlies
    I'm glad it's not only me getting this.

If it worked for the friendlies but isn't working for the league game a week away.. Could it be..... That it's too soon to download it yet...

Just an idea.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    If it worked for the friendlies but isn't working for the league game a week away.. Could it be..... That it's too soon to download it yet...

Just an idea.
    That's what I'm hoping, but if there is a link there to download it the it should work. If it's too soon then the link shouldn't be there.

Quote Originally Posted by RichardM View Post
    That's what I'm hoping, but if there is a link there to download it the it should work. If it's too soon then the link shouldn't be there.
    The club have got it there ahead of time, unusual for them.

Same here getting the Forbidden Link.

It would be too proactive for CCFC for this to be working more than 24hrs before KO.

Quote Originally Posted by 19bluebirds27 View Post
    Same here getting the Forbidden Link.

It would be too proactive for CCFC for this to be working more than 24hrs before KO.
    I get the forbidden link when trying to download to wallet via the app. I guess as the official announcement has not been made on tickets yet the system might not be fully working. Maybe there will be a timescale for getting match tickets to your wallet. I'd wait until we get an announcement (expected tomorrow)

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    I get the forbidden link when trying to download to wallet via the app. I guess as the official announcement has not been made on tickets yet the system might not be fully working. Maybe there will be a timescale for getting match tickets to your wallet. I'd wait until we get an announcement (expected tomorrow)
    I’m getting it too

Thanks for the replies everyone. Glad to know I'm not the only one having the problem. Will just wait for closer to the day

I had the same issue so chose the email option

I just emailed the club and said I’d been dropped by the Jolly Crispin PH reserves and Mick McCarthy posted me a playing contract together with tickets for the Barnsley game. He’s saving me the number 9 squad number but apparently you’ve got to buy your own kit from the Club Shop on the day.

Looking forward to it immensely and Mick says not to worry because I might well be able to keep up as far as we know and if I can then people won’t be so angry when they find out he’s already sold Keifer Moore on eBay.

I’d like to have met him actually, but apparently he’s got a taxi booked for the airport five minutes after kick off.

I just tried it again. The link that I was texted for the Barnsley ticket now opens a blank page rather than the forbidden message. The link for the season ticket actually opens a bar code, so that might work.

I just tried it again. The link that I was texted for the Barnsley ticket now opens a blank page rather than the forbidden message. The link for the season ticket actually opens a bar code, so that might work.
    I had mine text to my phone and it links to a page with a barcode. Will it work Saturday? **** knows. I invisage ridiculous queues already.

Quote Originally Posted by UNDERHILL1927 View Post
    I had mine text to my phone and it links to a page with a barcode. Will it work Saturday? **** knows. I invisage ridiculous queues already.
    Was that your season ticket or the Barnsley ticket that you got the barcode for?
    Never mind the queues at the turnstiles. Will they all be open? Have they cleared away the testing centre from the car park. For the Wales friendly before the Euros and the preseason Southampton game I had to enter via gate 12, the away end, despite my seat being in 114

Was that your season ticket or the Barnsley ticket that you got the barcode for?
    Never mind the queues at the turnstiles. Will they all be open? Have they cleared away the testing centre from the car park. For the Wales friendly before the Euros and the preseason Southampton game I had to enter via gate 12, the away end, despite my seat being in 114
    Barnsley ticket mate. I couldn't see an option for the season ticket. I assumed I'd have to download a new one each game....once again,some clear communication would be lovely.

I'm glad it's not only me getting this.
    Having the same probkem but just tried again and it went straight to wallet so all sorted - not sure if it is linked to the tickets going on general sale as I had an alert about that so thought I would check my download??

Working for me now also.

I have managed to add Barnsley ticket to my wallet. Other options have sent me sms links to what seems to be a QR/ Barcode for my whole ST and one for the Barnsley ticket.

But I’m going to use wallet option for each game until new card comes.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    I have managed to add Barnsley ticket to my wallet. Other options have sent me sms links to what seems to be a QR/ Barcode for my whole ST and one for the Barnsley ticket.

But I’m going to use wallet option for each game until new card comes.
    Yes, same here, all sorted now.

I had it emailed then added it to my wallet that way, was pretty straightforward but I can see how some of the older generation/not tech savvy people would struggle

Looks like an end to ‘lending’ your season ticket card to a mate if you can’t make it.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Looks like an end to ‘lending’ your season ticket card to a mate if you can’t make it.
    As I've pointed out in another thread, I believe this is the aim of this digital malarky

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    When you send the ticket to your phone you have to enter a mobile number, just enter your mate's number.

When you send the ticket to your phone you have to enter a mobile number, just enter your mate's number.
    Thumbsupsmiley