+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Barnsley & Sutton tickets now on General Sale - NO RESTRICTIONS

Barnsley & Sutton tickets now on General Sale - NO RESTRICTIONS

I know Sutton were expected this morning but a little surprised to see Barnsley on there. Social distancing requirements not in place (you can choose your seat.. unlike just choosing a block for friendlies and it implementing distancing automatically). Presume we've had SAG approval to open at full capacity.

Re: Barnsley & Sutton tickets now on General Sale

Its all happening , apparently WAG has agreed a free bar at half time , please don't tell everyone, I don't want to have to queue.

Options of digital ticket for no extra charge or paper ticket sent at a charge of £2 per ticket.

https://www.suttonunited.net/ticket-...n-and-cardiff/

Sutton also selling tickets for game at CCS. So away fans also being allowed.

Tickets bought for Sutton and downloaded my season ticket to my iPhone from RoboTicket this morning. No problems on an iMac using Safari. Haven't tried the App as I don't trust it. But great news that it's looking like a full allocation for the Barnsley match - fingers crossed.

Its fantastic that it's looking more and more like an unrestricted capacity on Saturday, but it shouldn't havr been discovered by fans browsing the clubs website. I'd even think the government wouldn't be too happy that the club have put Barnsley tickets on general sale ahead of any announcement by them.

Useful Tip if you're on an iPhone

The downloaded season eTicket (or any other eTicket) can be published to the Apple Books (iBooks) reader - that way if there's no internet connection or mobile data option you will always be able to access it (providing your phone isn't dead of course). WiFi at CCS can be flakey. Just tap the square box with the up-arrow at the bottom of your screen in Safari on iOS (this is after you see your ticket in the browser window) and scroll along until you see the Books icon. Tap the Books icon and it will automatically publish to your Books library and be saved (downloaded) in your iPhone memory. You won't need Wifi or mobile data to access it.

eTickets don't always save properly in browser windows which is why Apps and Wallets are the best options. Using Apple Books is like a makeshift wallet (you can use it to publish any page or document BTW - it's not just an iBook Reader e.g. PDFs, whole webpages, etc.).

You can also print directly from Apple Books and the printout is crisp and clean.

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    Useful Tip if you're on an iPhone

The downloaded season eTicket (or any other eTicket) can be published to the Apple Books (iBooks) reader - that way if there's no internet connection or mobile data option you will always be able to access it (providing your phone isn't dead of course). WiFi at CCS can be flakey. Just tap the square box with the up-arrow at the bottom of your screen in Safari on iOS (this is after you see your ticket in the browser window) and scroll along until you see the Books icon. Tap the Books icon and it will automatically publish to your Books library and be saved (downloaded) in your iPhone memory. You won't need Wifi or mobile data to access it.

eTickets don't always save properly in browser windows which is why Apps and Wallets are the best options. Using Apple Books is like a makeshift wallet (you can use it to publish any page or document BTW - it's not just an iBook Reader e.g. PDFs, whole webpages, etc.).

You can also print directly from Apple Books and the printout is crisp and clean.

WHAT ?

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    WHAT ?

- Impressed you used enlarged text there. May be hope for Saturday yet

Quote Originally Posted by ccfcwelshlad View Post
    I agree - keep encouraging him. We've all got to start somewhere!

WHAT ?
    🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I agree - keep encouraging him. We've all got to start somewhere!

Cheers lads

If they think I'm going to pay £2 extra for MY SEASON TICKET, the can hit the REFUND button now.

I laughed when he said that WiFi at CCS can be flaky.
    I wasn't even aware there was a wifi service us mere mortals could access.😃

WHAT ?
    I now have a lap full of hot coffee

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    I laughed when he said that WiFi at CCS can be flaky.
    I wasn't even aware there was a wifi service us mere mortals could access.😃
    Oh I agree. Most of the time I can't access the outside world when I'm in the stadium - I think all the bandwidth is used up by people using the betting Apps!. For flakey read 'absolute rubbish'.

Thanks CN for the info.

I initially took a photo-shot of the ticket browser window thinking that would do, but I have now stored it in books as you suggest. Will it be stored in books permanently? I note that the block, row and seat information is not displayed as I am always asked by the stewards x3 to show proof of my seat location.

When I went to the Cymru/Albania match, the process seemed a lot easier to download and store the contactless ticket QR code in my wallet.

Quote Originally Posted by Fatty Foggon View Post
    Thank CN for the info.

I initially took a photo-shot of the ticket browser window thinking that would do, but I have now stored it in books as you suggest. Will it be stored in books permanently? I note that the block, row and seat information is not displayed as I am always asked by the stewards x3 to show proof of my seat location.

When I went to the Cymru/Albania match, the process seemed a lot easier to download and store the contactless ticket QR code in my wallet.

I said WHAT ?

Useful Tip For Anyone Using A Starfleet Communicator or Combadge

Flip the communicator interface up (pretend like it's a Motorola circa. 2005) or simply tap the Combadge pinned to your replica shirt. Request 'one to beam' (remember to enter the coordinates of your seat number beforehand or it might be a bit embarrassing - even a tad messy) and beam from your current position directly to your allocated seat.

Please remember that as you have bypassed normal CCS security your phaser should be set to stun only unless you are in the Canton Stand.

Quote Originally Posted by Fatty Foggon View Post
    Thanks CN for the info.

No probs. Not sure why your ticket isn't showing all the info though. The block number etc. is all showing up on my Books ticket and your screenshot will have that info too (it'll be in Photos). Yes, the ticket is in Books permanently and will even sync across all your Apple devices.

Is it an individual ticket or a season ticket? I've only done this for a season ticket - I haven't downloaded the Sutton tickets yet. If it's an individual ticket then there could be some different encoding that doesn't publish across. Don't worry though, check your screenshot to see if the seat and block number is on that (it really should be) and you've always got the barcode in Books which is cleaner to scan.

I mentioned in other threads that the CCFC eTicket system is convoluted (it's not a properly seamless interface between RoboTicket and EFL Digital (the site-owners) because the App is pretty rubbish - that's why your Cymru/Albania ticket was easier to manage and access.

Flip the communicator interface up (pretend like it's a Motorola circa. 2005) or simply tap the Combadge pinned to your replica shirt. Request 'one to beam' (remember to enter the coordinates of your seat number beforehand or it might be a bit embarrassing - even a tad messy) and beam from your current position directly to your allocated seat.

Please remember that as you have bypassed normal CCS security your phaser should be set to stun only unless you are in the Canton Stand.
    I should have made it clear that this was meant for Mr. Blue Tit. Apologies to those who may have already purchased Communicators or Combadges on eBay.

Fab news! Official - at last.

WTF !!!!!!!!

What language are you lot talking in these days ?

Re: Barnsley & Sutton tickets now on General Sale - NO RESTRICTIONS

For those who were getting the error when downloading on Android. Try again

Re: Barnsley & Sutton tickets now on General Sale - NO RESTRICTIONS

‘2021/22 Season Ticket Holders will receive a unique link for their Cardiff City vs. Barnsley ticket via email and SMS. Please ensure that the information on your Bluebirds Club Account is up to date. Supporters without an email address or phone number on the Ticket Office system will receive a paper ticket via post’. Simples. Whats all the panic about ?