+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Barnsley & Sutton tickets now on General Sale - NO RESTRICTIONS

Re: Barnsley & Sutton tickets now on General Sale - NO RESTRICTIONS

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    2021/22 Season Ticket Holders will receive a unique link for their Cardiff City vs. Barnsley ticket via email and SMS. Please ensure that the information on your Bluebirds Club Account is up to date. Supporters without an email address or phone number on the Ticket Office system will receive a paper ticket via post. Simples. Whats all the panic about ?
    The bit in red, I can understand, the rest is just gibberish

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    and people wonder why the younger generations take the piss out of boomers

Final ‘idiots’ guide for attending game - when you hear your phone ding, check it and if its from City click on link provided (at the game), ticket opens, walk to turnstile, scan ticket in turnstile like a paper one and walk through.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    and people wonder why the younger generations take the piss out of BOOMERS
    There you are, just learnt another new word

Final ‘idiots’ guide for attending game - when you hear your phone ding, check it and if its from City click on link provided (at the game), ticket opens, walk to turnstile, scan ticket in turnstile like a paper one and walk through.
    My Mrs hasn't got a fiddly diddly phone, so shall I leave her at home ?

My Mrs hasn't got a fiddly diddly phone, so shall I leave her at home ?
    What on earth are you doing taking her along in the first place !

What on earth are you doing taking her along in the first place !
    To queue at half time for the cider

Your best bet by the looks of it is to delete your email address and phone numbers from your Bluebird account 🙂

Re: Barnsley & Sutton tickets now on General Sale

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    Useful Tip For Anyone Using A Starfleet Communicator or Combadge

Flip the communicator interface up (pretend like it's a Motorola circa. 2005) or simply tap the Combadge pinned to your replica shirt. Request 'one to beam' (remember to enter the coordinates of your seat number beforehand or it might be a bit embarrassing - even a tad messy) and beam from your current position directly to your allocated seat.

Please remember that as you have bypassed normal CCS security your phaser should be set to stun only unless you are in the Canton Stand.

‘2021/22 Season Ticket Holders will receive a unique link for their Cardiff City vs. Barnsley ticket via email and SMS. Please ensure that the information on your Bluebirds Club Account is up to date. Supporters without an email address or phone number on the Ticket Office system will receive a paper ticket via post’. Simples. Whats all the panic about ?
    What a bluebirds club account?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    Your best bet by the looks of it is to delete your email address and phone numbers from your Bluebird account ��
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post

EXACTAMUNDO

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    Something you need (and have needed for quite a long time) in order to purchase tickets online or watch City TV.

Let's hope the barcode readers are up to it .

I’ve not checked yet but can you print your own ticket at home? My stepdad doesn’t have a phone to get his ticket on but he has all the online accounts because I set it up and manage it for him. So they won’t send a paper ticket

Issue I see is that an A4 sheet won’t fit in the turnstile scanner. It could be folded though?

Something you need (and have needed for quite a long time) in order to purchase tickets online or watch City TV.
    Never ever bought a ticket online.

Only watched the end of 20/21 season as it was free and club set it up for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    I’ve not checked yet but can you print your own ticket at home? My stepdad doesn’t have a phone to get his ticket on but he has all the online accounts because I set it up and manage it for him. So they won’t send a paper ticket

Issue I see is that an A4 sheet won’t fit in the turnstile scanner. It could be folded though?
    I have the same problem for my brother's ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by tpcnw View Post
    I have the same problem for my brother's ticket.

Ticket office better open at 6am on Saturday, the queue is going to be humungus

What about the people who have an email account linked but never use it? I know a couple of old chaps who attend with me who don't have smartphones, but the club say that if you have an email address logged you won't get paper ticket. If these chaps don't look at their emails how will they know?

Quote Originally Posted by cardiff55 View Post
    What about the people who have an email account linked but never use it? I know a couple of old chaps who attend with me who don't have smartphones, but the club say that if you have an email address logged you won't get paper ticket. If these chaps don't look at their emails how will they know?
    They won't

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post

I printed a ticket earlier today and the barcode is huge. It doesn't look like a proper home-printed ticket but just a webpage that's been printed from home. I can't visualise the scanner width but using paper tickets a few seasons ago the stubs were shorter than my home-printed barcode. Not convinced this option is going to work but I could be completely wrong. I don't know what the official line is re. printing at home is either. As of now, I think the club sending paper tickets is the safest option. I stress I don't know. It could all be fine. But it's messy for sure.

Well don't take the piss out of all us boomers, I'm well on my way to 80 and have sorted all this mallarky out on my Android Galaxy Note 9, friendlies, season ticket and parking permit, simples when you just concentrate and read the instructions.

Onwards and upwards, boomers and whipersnappers, together as one.

See ya all on Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by cardiff55 View Post
    Why give the club an email account they don't use ? Thats just plain silly.

My mate ‘phoned me today, he’s not got an email address, anything that requires one goes to his wife’s. Looks like he’s got her ‘phone all day on Saturday:hehe

‘2021/22 Season Ticket Holders will receive a unique link for their Cardiff City vs. Barnsley ticket via email and SMS. Please ensure that the information on your Bluebirds Club Account is up to date. Supporters without an email address or phone number on the Ticket Office system will receive a paper ticket via post’. Simples. Whats all the panic about ?
    Still waiting for my unique link via email and SMS. My info on my account is correct. Have they gone out ?