Cardiff City Stadium, 7:45pm. Thursday August 5th

Re: European football at CCS

Small beer.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    UEFA Europa Conference League.

TNS v FC Viktoria Plzeň

Cardiff City Stadium, 7:45pm. Thursday August 5th
    Thanks for the heads-up Mike, good to see a Welsh club in Europe.

Only £10 a ticket too, very reasonable. I hope they get some decent support

How do you obtain a ticket ? Can you get one on the night ?

Quote Originally Posted by Ivortheengine View Post
    How do you obtain a ticket ? Can you get one on the night ?
    Looks like you need an FAW account. I'll try and get a walk in on the night as I've had enough of online accounts for the time being!

Yesterday the draw was made for the next round. Sky Sports News included the details for all the Irish and Scottish teams and totally ignored TNS yet again.

If they win against Plzen (yes, I know it's highly unlikely), they'll play CSKA-Sofia (Bulgaria) or Osijek (Croatia).

Quote Originally Posted by alan_corneli View Post
    Yesterday the draw was made for the next round. Sky Sports News included the details for all the Irish and Scottish teams and totally ignored TNS yet again.

If they win against Plzen (yes, I know it's highly unlikely), they'll play CSKA-Sofia (Bulgaria) or Osijek (Croatia).
    Phone the police.

TNS beat Plzen 4-2. Were 4-0 up in the 89th minute though, can't see the holding out away in the Czech Republic, but a great result tonight

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    TNS beat Plzen 4-2. Were 4-0 up in the 89th minute though, can't see the holding out away in the Czech Republic, but a great result tonight
    That’s an astonishing result, great shame about the late goals. 14 scored in their last 3 games. Really hope they do hold out

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    That’s an astonishing result, great shame about the late goals. 14 scored in their last 3 games. Really hope they do hold out
    Would be fantastic if they do, but can't really see it after shipping two late on. Be great if they made it as their potential opponents aren't world beaters and would be a good chance at making it into the groups

Incredible result and they have done a big favour to the rest of the league by pretty much single handedly restoring the Welsh prems co-efficient and regaining the 4th euro spot.

Quote Originally Posted by Wozza16 View Post
    Incredible result and they have done a big favour to the rest of the league by pretty much single handedly restoring the Welsh prems co-efficient and regaining the 4th euro spot.
    Agreed. I wanted to go to this but wasn't really up to it. Went to the FC Midtjylland game (don't even know what season it was now after Covid lockdowns etc.) not that long ago. I don't know what the attendance was last night but it wasn't great when I went, which was a shame.

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    Agreed. I wanted to go to this but wasn't really up to it. Went to the FC Midtjylland game (don't even know what season it was now after Covid lockdowns etc.) not that long ago. I don't know what the attendance was last night but it wasn't great when I went, which was a shame.
    I just looked at the BBC sport report on the match and it said the attendance was only 345? I know there's still restrictions but that's poor isn't it? Especially for £10. Hopefully if they make it through they can get a better attendance for the play off.