+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: WELL DONE ISAAC VASSELL

WELL DONE ISAAC VASSELL

Two goals today hopefully he can keep injury free and make an impact this season.
    Just a positive post because if he had got injured today there would be the usual posts knocking him..

Re: WELL DONE ISAAC VASSELL

Don't knock him, he'll end up getting injured

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Don't knock him, he'll end up getting injured

I believe he will get double figures this season if he stays injury free

I agree
    He’s done well pre season
    As for Kieron Evans he’s on the small side but is an attacking midfielder with a boatload of goals and assists to his name
    He deserves a start in my opinion
    As for Zimba- he’s got to be on the bench
    Pick of the u23 strikers ⚽️👍

Quote Originally Posted by stan butler View Post
    Two goals today hopefully he can keep injury free and make an impact this season.
    Just a positive post because if he had got injured today there would be the usual posts knocking him..
    Happy for him, when he scored that winner off the bench I thought he'd finally come good, gutted when he got injured.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnysideup View Post
    I agree
    He’s done well pre season
    As for Kieron Evans he’s on the small side but is an attacking midfielder with a boatload of goals and assists to his name
    He deserves a start in my opinion
    As for Zimba- he’s got to be on the bench
    Pick of the u23 strikers ⚽️��
    To come back from the injuries he's had and to grab a few goals here and there whilst not 100% fit to me shows his attitude is spot on and hope he gets some luck for a change.
    Kieron Evans and Zimba look decent prospects am i the only one that's looking forward to the season ahead?

Your certainly not the only one looking forward to the season ahead Stan - money is an issue with many clubs struggling post Covid
    Mickey Square Holes will do well to wrap his arm around a few of the youngsters encouraging them to step up and take their chance!!
    It’s about time we saw the fruits of our academy doing well ⚽️⚽️👍

Your certainly not the only one looking forward to the season ahead Stan - money is an issue with many clubs struggling post Covid
    Mickey Square Holes will do well to wrap his arm around a few of the youngsters encouraging them to step up and take their chance!!
    It’s about time we saw the fruits of our academy doing well ⚽️⚽️��
    I hated us taking punts on players and forking out millions only for them to fall short. If Vassell can stay injury free and a few youngsters come through and build over a few seasons then i'll be happy.

great positive post ,pleased for the lad

It’s about time we saw the fruits of our academy doing well ⚽️⚽️👍
    Eyyy.

I named him Mickey square holes. You ain't having that one son.

👍

There’s no one as good as a player no one can remember seeing play. Their status rises by the week.

At least he now knows that he can overcome a slight injury without him being out for months.