+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Olympics Bore Festival

Re: Olympics Bore Festival

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    To be fair, you're on here all day, also being pretty boring.
    I know.
    Imagine having a job or something.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    I know.
    I have a job

At least 80 hours a week

I am saving the NHS thousands of pounds

What do you do then ?

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder

Hed hold multiple Olympic golds and world records if there really was an Olympic bore festival.

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    I have a job

At least 80 hours a week

I am saving the NHS thousands of pounds

What do you do then ?
    Work.

And care for my mother also, like my mother used to care for my nan and gramp and work.

80 hours a week, plus the 100 you do on here, then the shit music you take time to listen to. It's a wonder you ever sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    Dont watch it then.
    I'm sure Robson Green is on another channel somewhere getting over excited about a fish.
    Hes fishing for huge salmon in Iceland at the moment. His mate Jim set an annual record whilst filming. Fly fishing too, he obviously read my book.

I don't see how someone can moan so much about the tories then sit on their arse claimin, not interested in going to work.

Work.

And care for my mother also, like my mother used to care for my nan and gramp and work.

80 hours a week, plus the 100 you do on here, then the shit music you take time to listen to. It's a wonder you ever sleep.
    You are certainly not a full time carer , you wouldn't be able to work

You are certainly not a full time carer , you wouldn't be able to work
    I don't claim money for it. I work.

I shouldn't be paid to care for my own mother.

I don't see how someone can moan so much about the tories then sit on their arse claimin, not interested in going to work.
    I don't claim anything

I could claim carers allowance, which is 67 quid a week ......wow .......but I choose not to

When you have a loved one such as a wife , partner, parent or child with multiple health problems its not a case of not being interested in work , it's a case of not being able to

Maybe your wife or partner or kids develop serious health problems which mean you have to stop working ?

Be careful now , you don't know what's around the corner

I don't claim money for it. I work.

I shouldn't be paid to care for my own mother.
    Well clearly your mother does not need enough care for you to be unable to work . If she did she would either live with you and you wouldnt be able to work ......therefore you would be paid ......not much ......to look after her or she would be in a home .

Carers allowance is pathetic but it allows full time carers to get a small income from caring .

If you or the person you care for has too much capital you may not get it or you may choose not to claim it

But whether or not you think you shouldn't be paid for caring for your mother is irrelevant , the government says you should which is why they provide carers allowance , even if it's crap

The track and field athletics has been excellent in my opinion, with GB having no luck injury wise.

I don’t generally like the summarisers including Michael Johnson and Colin Jackson. The commentators are very good, however.

Most of the other sports and “pastimes” leave me cold.

Well clearly your mother does not need enough care for you to be unable to work . If she did she would either live with you and you wouldnt be able to work ......therefore you would be paid ......not much ......to look after her or she would be in a home .

Carers allowance is pathetic but it allows full time carers to get a small income from caring .

If you or the person you care for has too much capital you may not get it or you may choose not to claim it

But whether or not you think you shouldn't be paid for caring for your mother is irrelevant , the government says you should which is why they provide carers allowance , even if it's crap
    You could use the carers allowance to maybe pay for a cleaner for a couple of hours a week, or someone to tidy the garden. Yes its a crap amount, but it could be useful. Cant be claimed though if you earn over about Ł120 a week.

I know.
    People joining threads to say "I don't like this" is boring.

So to start a thread and then return to it multiple times just saying "I don't like this" is gold medal winning boring.

Edit: that was supposed to quote sludge. Messed it up on my phone, and far too much effort to try and fix.

People joining threads to say "I don't like this" is boring.

So to start a thread and then return to it multiple times just saying "I don't like this" is gold medal winning boring.

Edit: that was supposed to quote sludge. Messed it up on my phone, and far too much effort to try and fix.
    You clearly have pulled up , injured 😒

I think rehab is needed

When's the next Olympics? You should make it

I won't enjoy it by having the Olympics rammed in my face
    Are you strapped into a seat with your eyelids forcibly being held opened with clamps and in front of a screen showing video footage like Alex in A Clockwork Orange had to? If so, you need a good tolchocking.

You clearly have pulled up , injured ��

I think rehab is needed

When's the next Olympics? You should make it
    I'm not sure what this is supposed to mean.

Work.

in China it's the law to care for and visit your parents once they become elderly

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    in China it's the law to care for and visit your parents once they become elderly
    Phew, one saving grace of me being a 66 year old orphan, I’d struggle to get to China to visit Mam & Dad.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    What about the in-laws?

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    What about the in-laws?
    probably also those yes, the law is a little vague

If chatting complete and utter nonsense on the internet was an Olympic sport then Sludge would have more golds than Michael Phelps

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    If chatting complete and utter nonsense on the internet was an Olympic sport then Sludge would have more golds than Michael Phelps
    Talking about chatting (see what I did there?) do you think anyone has ever had difficulty communicating in a Speakeasy?

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Greg Luganis

That's you that is

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Are you strapped into a seat with your eyelids forcibly being held opened with clamps and in front of a screen showing video footage like Alex in A Clockwork Orange had to? If so, you need a good tolchocking.
    I'm imagining this scene but to the music of Chariots Of Fire.