+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: 18 Months shut, bit of History on Saturday, us with PAPER TICKET, got:-------

18 Months shut, bit of History on Saturday, us with PAPER TICKET, got:-------

Us with paper tickets, will have a lovely keepsake, from a part of our Clubs history (better than Hull stubs)

I've got 5, anyone want to buy one (after the game obviously )

Only joking boys & girls, I feel for you, as you'll have nothing to say "I was there"

Re: 18 Months shut, bit of History on Saturday, us with PAPER TICKET, got:-------

https://youtu.be/8DyziWtkfBw

If there’s programmes on sale, I’m sure that will do as an ‘I was there’ keepsake. Or a badge from Billy Badge. Or photographs. Or a screenshot of your mobile ticket…

Re: 18 Months shut, bit of History on Saturday, us with PAPER TICKET, got:-------

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Us with paper tickets, will have a lovely keepsake, from a part of our Clubs history (better than Hull stubs)

Only joking boys & girls, I feel for you, as you'll have nothing to say "I was there"
    Don't know about others but I've taken a screen shot of my ticket so I can prove I had a ticket - doesn't prove I was there but it will do for now - maybe I will take a selfie to prove it - who knows but the options are endless

Personally I like to do things for the enjoyment of doing them, not to tell others that I've done them. You should get an instagram, it's right up your street

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Personally I like to do things for the enjoyment of doing them, not to tell others that I've done them. You should get an instagram, it's right up your street
    I live on a road, not a street

I’m retiring my ‘phone and putting it away in the Jiffy bag with my Jimmy Gardner & Mark Kelly autographs.

Maybe that's why you've been feeling a bit run down.

Road?
    Luxury!
    We used to live in a hole in a dirt track.