Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
hope the mainstream media and dark forces will now get there head out of there arses and report the truth on this idiot and not rely on the so called right wing mob LOM

not just embarrassing for the USA but the world . China and Russia must be thinking xmas has come early
Which 'truth' are we on about now, Mozzer?

It looks to me as if the main stream media have spent a week laying into the Biden administration (and Biden himself) for a catalogue of failures and miscalculations about Afghanistan - and to a lesser extent into the UK government and NATO.

I have no problem with the decision to get western troops out - they should never have gone in 20 years ago. The justification for invading was false, and it was followed by mission creep and a quarter of a million avoidable deaths. Some people made money out of it too. I agree with almost all of the criticism about how the withdrawal was mismanaged (from Obama to Trump to Biden and their NATO allies where they had any influence) and a total failure of intelligence.

It may be different in the UK, but it looks as if the public response in the USA is broadly supportive of getting out, even if it is chaotic and leaves tens of thousands of Afghans to a grim fate. That was Trump's electoral calculation (when he arranged the secret talks with the Taliban that excluded the Afghan government and made massive concessions for no return) and it seems that Biden agrees (although Biden was always more sceptical about Afghanistan and Iraq than others in the Obama administration).

If there is anything more to say than the MSM has covered I'm sure you will let us know. Does Hunter Biden's laptop come into it? Or the ghost of Hugo Chavez? Or a Democrat plot to introduce sharia law into West Virginia?