+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Joe is on a bombing raid

Re: Joe is on a bombing raid

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Glad you put a question mark after "He's done", because the man himself certainly doesn't think he is.
    And why bring him up in this Biden thread ?
    and what's a Trump supporter ?

Quote Originally Posted by Heathblue View Post
    And why bring him up in this Biden thread ?
    and what's a Trump supporter ?
    Because of the stark comparison between the thread set up to knock him and the one dedicated to Trump (not to mention the hundreds of others that were started while he was President).

Biden is a welcome return to normality in terms of American Presidents as far as I’m concerned and that doesn’t mean I back everything he does by any means.

Surprised you need me to define what a Trump supporter is - there are two contributors, at least, to this thread who consistently backed Trump during his Presidency while also generally being anti those who who were on the other side of the argument, they were, and may still be, Trump supporters as far as I’m concerned.

Because of the stark comparison between the thread set up to knock him and the one dedicated to Trump (not to mention the hundreds of others that were started while he was President).

Biden is a welcome return to normality in terms of American Presidents as far as I’m concerned and that doesn’t mean I back everything he does by any means.

Surprised you need me to define what a Trump supporter is - there are two contributors, at least, to this thread who consistently backed Trump during his Presidency while also generally being anti those who who were on the other side of the argument, they were, and may still be, Trump supporters as far as I’m concerned.
    Normality being a president who has a disturbing tendency to be touching young kids and sniffing their hair, still available for those who want to go all in with Snopes and their Fact Checking!!, normality being a president who only a few days ago rereferred to an NBA (i think) player might have been one of the other American sports stars as a NEGRO, normality being a president who throughout his political history using the N word when referencing non whites, Ashley Biden's diary I suggest isn't normal, Hunters Laptop I suggest isn't normal. I don't think this bloke is normal. I don't think politics has been normal for decades, voters all over the globe are being offered a choice between a shit sandwich and a shit sandwich. Extracting the Urine with regards to one of them doesn't mean endorsement of the other, taking the piss out of the 2 year Russian collusion brigade doesn't mean endorsement, it just means those who didn't fall for the media hit job were proven right, thinking that Biden is a wrong un doesn't mean the other fella was a right un, just being remotely interested in finding out the truth or not, isn't an endorsement its just an interest in knowing the truth, would you like to define a Biden supporter ?

Quote Originally Posted by Heathblue View Post
    Normality being a president who has a disturbing tendency to be touching young kids and sniffing their hair, still available for those who want to go all in with Snopes and their Fact Checking!!, normality being a president who only a few days ago rereferred to an NBA (i think) player might have been one of the other American sports stars as a NEGRO, normality being a president who throughout his political history using the N word when referencing non whites, Ashley Biden's diary I suggest isn't normal, Hunters Laptop I suggest isn't normal. I don't think this bloke is normal. I don't think politics has been normal for decades, voters all over the globe are being offered a choice between a shit sandwich and a shit sandwich. Extracting the Urine with regards to one of them doesn't mean endorsement of the other, taking the piss out of the 2 year Russian collusion brigade doesn't mean endorsement, it just means those who didn't fall for the media hit job were proven right, thinking that Biden is a wrong un doesn't mean the other fella was a right un, just being remotely interested in finding out the truth or not, isn't an endorsement its just an interest in knowing the truth, would you like to define a Biden supporter ?
    You’ve got all agitated about me talking about Trump supporters when you aren’t one of the two I referred to. I’ve just been reading an article about how poorly Biden and his party are doing in the polls and it doesn’t surprise me at all that he is struggling, he, just about, won last year in my view solely because he wasn’t Trump.

I mean “normality” in relation to things like not waking up in the morning in the UK with what the American President said or tweeted overnight being the main topic on that day’s news. I welcome the “normality” of not having to listen to or watch an American President fighting a never ending culture war for no one’s benefit but his own. “Normality” is having a thread on an American President running to four pages on a Cardiff City messageboard, not the four hundred and thirty four we have for the last one!

American voters have had a truly awful trio of potential Presidents to choose from in the last two elections and I doubt it if Biden would have been President if he had been the Democrats candidate in any previous election, but I quite like the idea of a sleepy President after the last one.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    Doesn't that rather imply that 'Biden supporters' are happy to keep quiet about his indiscretions because of the colour of his rosette, though?
    And the media choice of which party they like and support ,bloody fake news .

What happened to Hunter ??

What happened to Joe's touchy , touchy rumours ??

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    And the media choice of which party they like and support ,bloody fake news .

What happened to Hunter ??

What happened to Joe's touchy , touchy rumours ??
    this 21 minutes will answer your questions LOM pretty much sums up exactly what happened during the american election last year

covers censorship, dark forces , election interference , russia , Laptop from hell and much more....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TBn4Fy7jMo

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    this 21 minutes will answer your questions LOM pretty much sums up exactly what happened during the american election last year

covers censorship, dark forces , election interference , russia , Laptop from hell and much more....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TBn4Fy7jMo
    total cobblers

You’ve got all agitated about me talking about Trump supporters when you aren’t one of the two I referred to. I’ve just been reading an article about how poorly Biden and his party are doing in the polls and it doesn’t surprise me at all that he is struggling, he, just about, won last year in my view solely because he wasn’t Trump.

I mean “normality” in relation to things like not waking up in the morning in the UK with what the American President said or tweeted overnight being the main topic on that day’s news. I welcome the “normality” of not having to listen to or watch an American President fighting a never ending culture war for no one’s benefit but his own. “Normality” is having a thread on an American President running to four pages on a Cardiff City messageboard, not the four hundred and thirty four we have for the last one!

American voters have had a truly awful trio of potential Presidents to choose from in the last two elections and I doubt it if Biden would have been President if he had been the Democrats candidate in any previous election, but I quite like the idea of a sleepy President after the last one.
    I think it's fair to say I'm agitated at the moment, however, my agitation (is that a word?) at the moment is a long way from this thread.

Not sure how to take this but remarks from the POTUS causing a bit of a stir in USA regarding COVID

For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. (3'rd paragraph down)

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-...response-team/

sensible or down right stupid ?

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    Not sure how to take this but remarks from the POTUS causing a bit of a stir in USA regarding COVID

For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. (3'rd paragraph down)

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-...response-team/

sensible or down right stupid ?
    I honestly think that politicians everywhere are stumped as to what and say next , so they veer from one stupid comment to the next as the virus chuckles to itself as it dodges their every decesion or measure .