+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Joe is on a bombing raid

Joe is on a bombing raid

American B-52 bombers and Spectre gunships bristling with cannon have been sent into action against the Taliban in an attempt to stop the insurgents’ march on three key cities in Afghanistan.

The return of the massive B-52 “stratofortress”, after at least a year’s hiatus, is the clearest sign that the Pentagon is being forced to launch heavyweight daily assaults, not only to halt the Taliban but also to aid the US-trained Afghan air force as it struggles to cope with unprecedented demand for its services.

Re: Joe is on a bombing raid

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    American B-52 bombers and Spectre gunships bristling with cannon have been sent into action against the Taliban in an attempt to stop the insurgents’ march on three key cities in Afghanistan.

The return of the massive B-52 “stratofortress”, after at least a year’s hiatus, is the clearest sign that the Pentagon is being forced to launch heavyweight daily assaults, not only to halt the Taliban but also to aid the US-trained Afghan air force as it struggles to cope with unprecedented demand for its services.
    Copied and pasted from The Times.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Copied and pasted from The Times.
    You get the point though , loves me ctrl c, ctrl v especially with my issues .😅

You get the point though , loves me ctrl c, ctrl v especially with my issues .��
    It's good etiquette to make clear that words that you post aren't your own and to state the source.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    It's good etiquette to make clear that words that you post aren't your own and to state the source.
    If you say so oh wise one ffs

might have been different if the orange man was still in charge and in quote :

Had our 2020 Presidential Election not been rigged, and if I were now President, the world would find that our withdrawal from Afghanistan would be a conditions-based withdrawal. I personally had discussions with top Taliban leaders whereby they understood what they are doing now would not have been acceptable. It would have been a much different and much more successful withdrawal, and the Taliban understood that better than anyone. What is going on now is not acceptable. It should have been done much better

not telling you my source -lol

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    might have been different if the orange man was still in charge and in quote :

Had our 2020 Presidential Election not been rigged, and if I were now President, the world would find that our withdrawal from Afghanistan would be a conditions-based withdrawal. I personally had discussions with top Taliban leaders whereby they understood what they are doing now would not have been acceptable. It would have been a much different and much more successful withdrawal, and the Taliban understood that better than anyone. What is going on now is not acceptable. It should have been done much better

not telling you my source -lol
    Interesting , he did like talking to the loons , hope you haven't cut and past the above , as the cut and paste police may comment

If you say so oh wise one ffs
    You've not heard of copyright laws then?

easy for me to pick holes on joe , mainstream media now coming home to roost on this installed leader

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1N3-LK5sR0

of course the orange man putting the boot in as expected today and in quotes :

It is time for Joe Biden to resign in disgrace for what he has allowed to happen to Afghanistan, along with the tremendous surge in COVID, the Border catastrophe, the destruction of energy independence, and our crippled economy. It shouldn’t be a big deal, because he wasn’t elected legitimately in the first place!

notice down to 47% in the polls today too will be interesting how this pans out by the end of this week

Joe was last seen heading to Camp David, it's safe there , no trouble with airlifting him and his crew , thank god ??

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    You've not heard of copyright laws then?
    It's not actually a matter of copyright, TOBW. It just makes sense to define whether content, opinions and/or statements posted are one's own or that of another individual.

sleepy joe now down to 45% in the polls just after 7 months

has there ever been a worst president than this joker ?

jeez we got a blonde buffoon running our country and this installed president the other side of the pound .

beam me up scotty !

jeez we got a blonde buffoon running our country and this installed president the other side of the pound .

beam me up scotty !
    You dont have to go too far back to find a worse president!

beam me up scotty !
    Installed by the voters you mean?

Quote Originally Posted by cityhammer View Post
    You dont have to go too far back to find a worse president!
    name names cityhammer

Another barnstorming Joe moment tonight , embarrassing for the USA ,they know how to pick em.

hope the mainstream media and dark forces will now get there head out of there arses and report the truth on this idiot and not rely on the so called right wing mob LOM

not just embarrassing for the USA but the world . China and Russia must be thinking xmas has come early

hope the mainstream media and dark forces will now get there head out of there arses and report the truth on this idiot and not rely on the so called right wing mob LOM

not just embarrassing for the USA but the world . China and Russia must be thinking xmas has come early
    Which 'truth' are we on about now, Mozzer?

It looks to me as if the main stream media have spent a week laying into the Biden administration (and Biden himself) for a catalogue of failures and miscalculations about Afghanistan - and to a lesser extent into the UK government and NATO.

I have no problem with the decision to get western troops out - they should never have gone in 20 years ago. The justification for invading was false, and it was followed by mission creep and a quarter of a million avoidable deaths. Some people made money out of it too. I agree with almost all of the criticism about how the withdrawal was mismanaged (from Obama to Trump to Biden and their NATO allies where they had any influence) and a total failure of intelligence.

It may be different in the UK, but it looks as if the public response in the USA is broadly supportive of getting out, even if it is chaotic and leaves tens of thousands of Afghans to a grim fate. That was Trump's electoral calculation (when he arranged the secret talks with the Taliban that excluded the Afghan government and made massive concessions for no return) and it seems that Biden agrees (although Biden was always more sceptical about Afghanistan and Iraq than others in the Obama administration).

If there is anything more to say than the MSM has covered I'm sure you will let us know. Does Hunter Biden's laptop come into it? Or the ghost of Hugo Chavez? Or a Democrat plot to introduce sharia law into West Virginia?

even blair slams the installed one

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politi...12#source=push

I know you only posted that so you could say 'installed one' again, but quoting Tony Blair (ffs) attacking Biden in the mainstream media isn't really helping your case!

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    I know you only posted that so you could say 'installed one' again, but quoting Tony Blair (ffs) attacking Biden in the mainstream media isn't really helping your case!
    There are many things to disagree with Tony Blair about , but in this case he is completely right. I think even Trump would have made a better job of this and that is saying something

Just popped in to see how Joe was doing 😳

44% approval in todays polls and the mainstream polls coming in under 50% too which is basically CNN in disguise -lol

thought i'd pop in and update LOM

I hear even his own party and media friends are upset and concerned about Joe, as are we all .

Democrats have a big decision ahead Harris or an other , stick or twist ??