+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Joe is on a bombing raid

Re: Joe is on a bombing raid

Just read this bit shocked if I'm honest

""Joe Biden’s popularity plummets faster than any other US President since 1945

Gallup poll shows 11.3 per cent approval rating fall in the wake of coronavirus, economic woes and America’s withdrawal from Afghanistan ""

Wonder why Boris approval stays relatively healthy 🤔

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    wasn't sure where all this came from but this fella enlightened me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64u0boevHGc
    The top 5 songs on the ITunes hip hop charts are all "Lets go Brandon songs, i don't know if it's BS as i have no idea
    about iTunes, I prolly have iTunes on my mac but don't use that for music.

image_2021-10-29_153234.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Heathblue View Post
    The top 5 songs on the ITunes hip hop charts are all "Lets go Brandon songs, i don't know if it's BS as i have no idea
    about iTunes, I prolly have iTunes on my mac but don't use that for music.

image_2021-10-29_153234.jpg
    maybe we need a number from our very own rappers like drake or stormszy to conjure up with a tune for our blithering blond idiot running the show over here to complete the line up . i would make sure it got to number 1

Lets go Doris

Joe is down in the polls, so what better way to boost one's popularity than threaten other nations , he's gone all Trumpy.

First threaten to defend Tawain now Iran .

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/1...ensions-518029

Hope his plan are better than his Afgan withdrawal, that cost a few lives.

Can you threaten to defend a country? Is that how it works?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Can you threaten to defend a country? Is that how it works?
    Yes as he is threatening China's aims in that area , by threatening to defend Taiwan , see play on words

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Joe is down in the polls, so what better way to boost one's popularity than threaten other nations , he's gone all Trumpy.

First threaten to defend Tawain now Iran .

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/1...ensions-518029

Hope his plan are better than his Afgan withdrawal, that cost a few lives.
    For once I agree with you. Joe reverting to type.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    For once I agree with you. Joe reverting to type.
    Virginia votes at risk ,its a close run thing so he's got to appeal to floating Republicans for a bit longer .

Virginia votes at risk ,its a close run thing so he's got to appeal to floating Republicans for a bit longer .
    Republicans comfortably won Virginia. New Jersey close. Both normally elect Democrat Governors by the look of it but you can never read too much into these things.

I do think Joe Biden is getting found out mind. His big selling point, for the media and for many voters was simply that he isn't Donald Trump, and that was less about policy and more style, as many of his policies are the same.

I would put money on a more moderate republican party doing well in the next 3-4 years. Which of course is the cycle of things in most western democracies anyway.

One term or even half a term Joe , even Hillary beat Trump in Virginia, Biden had 10% vote win on Trump as well send for Megan Markle I hear them cry, Trump to run 🤔🤔🤔🤔

Sleepy will probably be more worried about his incontinence & flatulence at the moment than anything else, imagine shitting yourself when meeting the pope and dropping your guts when meeting Camilla, OK only internet stuff but you gorra laugh
    I wouldn't be surprised to see the democrats invoke the 25th amendment before long, and if they do, and Nanshi doesn't drink herself to death, she'll prolly get elevated over the current VP, Durham has put to bed the possibility of Hillary Rotten to re-enter the frame
    #Let's Go Brandon

you can't come on heathblue with those type of accusations without evidence

mind you you can't get more foolish than his side kick kamalla trying to speak french in Paris . how embarrassing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoAOznmnksc

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    you can't come on heathblue with those type of accusations without evidence

mind you you can't get more foolish than his side kick kamalla trying to speak french in Paris . how embarrassing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoAOznmnksc
    Thought old Kammy was the future ,has she fixed that easy Mexican border thingy yet , which sleepy kindly handed it to her as it was such a slam dunk solvable solution 🤔 .

Thought old Kammy was the future ,has she fixed that easy Mexican border thingy yet , which sleepy kindly handed it to her as it was such a slam dunk solvable solution �� .
    She is (allegedly) the DS asset selected to take up the presidency when sleepy has done his job, but, she is despised by the American people, she didn't get past 1st base in their selection process and was i think either 1st or second dropped from the candidates, allegedly though, plenty got past her 1st base and is the reason she climbed through the ranks. #Let's go Brandon, I think I'd like to see a female USA president, just to know that Hillary Rotten would be sat in her chair screaming and screaming like a baby beating the crap out of Bill and screaming it was supposed to be me.

She is (allegedly) the DS asset selected to take up the presidency when sleepy has done his job, but, she is despised by the American people, she didn't get past 1st base in their selection process and was i think either 1st or second dropped from the candidates, allegedly though, plenty got past her 1st base and is the reason she climbed through the ranks. #Let's go Brandon, I think I'd like to see a female USA president, just to know that Hillary Rotten would be sat in her chair screaming and screaming like a baby beating the crap out of Bill and screaming it was supposed to be me.
    "sleepy Joe"
    "Hilary Rotten"

jeez, grow up

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    "sleepy Joe"
    "Hilary Rotten"

jeez, grow up
    OK.

OK.
    Steady its an ONLY an allowable one way street in politics when it comes to name calling in the UK / USA .

Isn't it reassuring to see that the thread designed to knock a US President only stretches to four pages despite the efforts of Trump supporters on here to create something to rival this

https://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.ph...d-Trump-thread

That's the way it should be in the UK and, by and large, always was until Trump was elected and became an affront to the whole democratic process.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Isn't it reassuring to see that the thread designed to knock a US President only stretches to four pages despite the efforts of Trump supporters on here to create something to rival this

That's the way it should be in the UK and, by and large, always was until Trump was elected and became an affront to the whole democratic process.
    Doesn't that rather imply that 'Biden supporters' are happy to keep quiet about his indiscretions because of the colour of his rosette, though?

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    Doesn't that rather imply that 'Biden supporters' are happy to keep quiet about his indiscretions because of the colour of his rosette, though?
    No, it means Trump was unique (worse than Nixon in my opinion), nothing to do with the colour of rosettes - it’s the same in this country at the moment, I was always someone who said you should never vote for just a leader, but, as someone who usually votes Labour, there’s no way I’d vote for them if they had someone like Johnson in charge.

No, it means Trump was unique (worse than Nixon in my opinion), nothing to do with the colour of rosettes - it’s the same in this country at the moment, I was always someone who said you should never vote for just a leader, but, as someone who usually votes Labour, there’s no way I’d vote for them if they had someone like Johnson in charge.
    What I mean is, in terms of outcomes, bombing other countries, migrant crisis, treatment of refugees at the southern border, isn't the difference pretty limited in terms of outcome, with the difference between Trump and Biden mainly being in rhetoric? I agree, that does matter, but sometimes it seems that what is actually happening matters less than the rhetoric.

Biden does seem somewhat teflon to a lot of it all (as is Boris Johnson of course!)

Out of interest, were you happy to vote for Labour under Corbyn? Not judging, I understand the reasons someone does vote for someone are usually different to the reasons someone else doesn't, I'm just interested.

What I mean is, in terms of outcomes, bombing other countries, migrant crisis, treatment of refugees at the southern border, isn't the difference pretty limited in terms of outcome, with the difference between Trump and Biden mainly being in rhetoric? I agree, that does matter, but sometimes it seems that what is actually happening matters less than the rhetoric.
    There are obviously some areas of overlap between Trump and Biden as they are backed by the Bill and Ben US parties that have developed consensus on a range of policies over decades. Although one leans to the NRA and the other to the AFL-CIO and ACLU.

Despite one pretending to be the anti-establishment outsider and the other pretending to be the new convert to a range of progressive policies, both are elderly white men who have spent most of their lives in and around NY and Washington.

But there are clearly major policy differences too. You can't get much further apart than those two on: climate change, Covid, social and economic support in response to Covid, international collaboration, healthcare, abortion (the Catholic is pro choice, the opportunist Presbyterian is not), undocumented immigrants (Biden for legalising, Trump for criminalising), Iran, guns, and a range of other prominent policies.

They appear to have similar views on the death penalty and the Iraq war (although coming at it from different directions) where it would have been no surprise to see a Trump presidency pull out US troops as Biden did.

And when it comes to personality (which influences everything above) the difference is stark.

What's a trump supporter ?
    And why bring him up in a Biden thread, He's done?

What's a trump supporter ?
    And why bring him up in a Biden thread, He's done?
    Glad you put a question mark after "He's done", because the man himself certainly doesn't think he is.

Biden does seem somewhat teflon to a lot of it all (as is Boris Johnson of course!)

Out of interest, were you happy to vote for Labour under Corbyn? Not judging, I understand the reasons someone does vote for someone are usually different to the reasons someone else doesn't, I'm just interested.
    I voted for Labour, not Corbyn, in 2017 and 2019, the second time not very enthusiastically at all. I've realised in the last few years that I'm more anti tory than pro Labour and I voted the way I did in 2017 because the Cardiff West constituency, while being a pretty safe Labour seat now, went Conservative in 1983 and so, unless Labour was obviously going to win like they were in 2001 and 2005 when I voted for other parties, I was always aware of the possibility the Tories could sneak in. Now I'm living in the Rhondda, my vote doesn't feel as important in terms of Labour v Conservative and so I did the lazy thing in 2019 and stuck with Labour when I probably should have voted Green or Plaid.

Johnson is the only leader of the Conservative party in my voting life (Ted Heath was their leader in the first election I voted in) who I have voted against as an individual above their party - it goes above party politics with him as far as I'm concerned, he's just completely unfit for the job and a nasty, entitled, selfish piece of work as well.