+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Did everyone's eticket work?

Did everyone's eticket work?

Surprised mine did easily

Re: Did everyone's eticket work?

Yep.
    Took a screen shot just in case the internet access failed.
    Probably shouldn’t bother with the season ticket cards - this works.

Quote Originally Posted by Armitage Shanks View Post
    Surprised mine did easily
    Worked great, I’d be happy to carry on using this system

I had to close my app and re-open as it took a couple of attempts to register. But no real problem. My lad's phone detected it immediately.

My mates ticket worked first time. Then the turnstile jammed.
    Is it safe to delete now.

Quote Originally Posted by 19bluebirds27 View Post
    Yep.
    Took a screen shot just in case the internet access failed.
    Probably shouldn’t bother with the season ticket cards - this works.
    Screenshot worked fine. Moral of the tale for some though....don't try and get internet access at the stadium in order to use the eticket. Hopefully, a one off today and back to proper STs in time for the next home match. But, this is City.

I printed out my brother's ticket with the barcode at roughly the same size as it would appear on a physical ticket. It worked fine.

Quote Originally Posted by dandywarhol View Post
    My mates ticket worked first time. Then the turnstile jammed.
    Is it safe to delete now.
    We might get to a cup final, your e-ticket could be the equivalent of a Hull stub.

Quote Originally Posted by tpcnw View Post
    I printed out my brother's ticket with the barcode at roughly the same size as it would appear on a physical ticket. It worked fine.
    There were two guys behind me in the queue who had printed their bar codes just-in-case. The only problem was that they were scaled to fit the sheet of A4 they were printed on, there was no way they would have got them under the bar code reader.

Gents this works.

Yes worked perfectly but my friend had a bit of trouble I think (about a minute's worth)

I took screen shots of them on my main phone, when i slide the phone under the reader my applepay ion popped up all the time tried about 5 times ( we were 1 hour early as i had the girls with me ), i gave up and tried my other phone that had the same pics on it, worked fine then, which didnt make sense

BLUETIT hasn't been online for hours.

Anyone know if his paper ticket worked or is he still outside trying to get in?

I took a screen shot of the QR/Bar Code just in case the internet reception failed like it does in then ground for me with O2.

Mine didn’t. And it didn’t work for the steward with the scanner.

We open the text again…nope..

He ripped off a paper ticket and gave it to me saying he’s had trouble with a few new iPhones.

Mine was the same, tried 5-6 times, stewards just opened the main gate for me there were a few people who are had the same issue

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    BLUETIT hasn't been online for hours.

Anyone know if his paper ticket worked or is he still outside trying to get in?

Paper worked wonderfully

One problem in the turnstile next to me, was that some clever fellows (arseholes really), had photocopied their eticket (I presume), and were all trying to get in on the same one

Really argumentative with the stewards, all waving these bits of A 4 paper around

Turnstile to my left, was clogged up by a fella, older than me, as he didn,t have a clue what was happening

Glad it worked for all you bright sparks, but if that's the future, count me out

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Paper worked wonderfully

One problem in the turnstile next to me, was that some clever fellows (arseholes really), had photocopied their eticket (I presume), and were all trying to get in on the same one

Really argumentative with the stewards, all waving these bits of A 4 paper around

Turnstile to my left, was clogged up by a fella, older than me, as he didn,t have a clue what was happening

Glad it worked for all you bright sparks, but if that's the future, count me out
    Glad you finally got home Tony.

Some warm soup and bed will do you good.

17500 attendance indicates that perhaps the problems with digital tickets was rather exaggerated and the claim that ‘thousands of fans wouldnt bother attending’ was also wide of the mark.

Couldn't scan my laptop screen via the reader , sold laptop to a fella for a paper ticket, all well is now .

I had downloaded the eticket, and also saved it as a screen shot, in case the web service at the ground was poor. Neither of them worked. They had to give me a paper ticket to get in. But my son's worked straight away. Weird.

Quote Originally Posted by tforturton View Post
    I had downloaded the eticket, and also saved it as a screen shot, in case the web service at the ground was poor. Neither of them worked. They had to give me a paper ticket to get in. But my son's worked straight away. Weird.
    My mother's contactless bank card often doesn't work for her, hands it to me in a fluster now and again when we go shopping. Works for me first time every time.

Regulars, if that term can be used after such a long break, by me....one couldn't access Internet on his phone outside the stadium so went to the ticket office and got a proper ticket. Another used last season's ST to gain access after showing it to a steward.
    After all the hassle, has anyone actually worked out why we are getting brand new STs? Like passports, do they have a limited lifespan chip inside?

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    17500 attendance indicates that perhaps the problems with digital tickets was rather exaggerated and the claim that ‘thousands of fans wouldnt bother attending’ was also wide of the mark.
    Season ticket holders would be included in that figure whether they went or not.

BlueTit said there would be chaos. Was he right?