+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Long season ahead

Re: Long season ahead

Quote Originally Posted by horse_face View Post
    A truly horrible take, the results and style of football play a huge role in the enjoyment of the day. The club has been mismanaged at board level for years. With dross serviced up on a weekly basis. No wonder the crowd was so low yesterday.
    Easy answer if you think its that bad - don't follow the club or go to games. If you think that this is dross or mismanagement, you obviously weren't following the club in the 1980’s or 90’s. We have had unprecedented success since we moved to the new stadium in 2008.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    How much was Jack Grealish sold for or valued at 12 months ago - show me the link.
    If 'everyone's transfer fee has halved in the last 12 months' because 'THERE HAS BEEN A PANDEMIC ON' the answer must surely be £200 million!

Villa should have cashed in when he was worth something!

Another childish response. Did I say I knew more than him - no. If you think I did then show me the link. However, by some of the silly things you post on here, I would hazard a guess that a three year old child would know more about City and football in general than you do.
    As for City and football knowledge I might surprise you.

Sadly for you and your blind positivity though you'll never know.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    If 'everyone's transfer fee has halved in the last 12 months' because 'THERE HAS BEEN A PANDEMIC ON' the answer must surely be £200 million!

😄

Harry Kane £320 million.

Mind boggling figure.

International

Quote Originally Posted by blue lewj View Post
    I'm asking where people have said we would be beaten by Barnsley and the predictions of 3-0 and 5-0 you talk of. I've not seen them.

So, in short you made it up then.
    You are a tosser aren't you? I think you'll find at least 1 person on here predicted a run of 5- 0 defeats. Typical on line bully. "You made it up" . Get a life ffs

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    You are a tosser aren't you? I think you'll find at least 1 person on here predicted a run of 5- 0 defeats. Typical on line bully. "You made it up" . Get a life ffs
    You said lots of people predicted a Barnsley win and some predicted 3-0 and 5-0.
    I asked for the link because I hadn't seen it. You haven't got the link. Fair enough.

Calm down.

Is it though?

Why would you attending games and him not make you the font of Cardiff City knowledge and him not.

That isn't childish at all.
    Show me where I said that I was the font of all Cardiff City knowledge. You cant, because I didn't. You keep peddling the same old dross about Wilson, the players, the manager, the team, the owner, the board, the ticket office, the admin staff, the tea lady etc etc. You just keep repeating the same things over and over again and putting your own incorrect interpretation on other peoples comments. Once we win a couple of games and start playing better, you will disappear again until the next time we lose or play badly, when you will resurface and start the same cycle all over again. As I said - childish.

As for City and football knowledge I might surprise you.

Sadly for you and your blind positivity though you'll never know.
    Says the person who suffers from blind negativity. I feel sad for you - you will never have the enjoyment of enjoying supporting your team come what may or celebrating a City win or good performance.

Show me where I said that I was the font of all Cardiff City knowledge. You cant, because I didn't. You keep peddling the same old dross about Wilson, the players, the manager, the team, the owner, the board, the ticket office, the admin staff, the tea lady etc etc. You just keep repeating the same things over and over again and putting your own incorrect interpretation on other peoples comments. Once we win a couple of games and start playing better, you will disappear again until the next time we lose or play badly, when you will resurface and start the same cycle all over again. As I said - childish.
    You peddle the same positivity about the exact same things. I know which of our takes on them are more realistic.

If we play well and win I'll say so. If we draw at home to Barnsley and concede a bad goal I'll also say so.

What you said was make out NYCBlue lacked knowledge because he doesn't attend games. He could have equal or more knowledge than you of the club having never set foot in Cardiff. It is a possibility.

Says the person who suffers from blind negativity. I feel sad for you - you will never have the enjoyment of enjoying supporting your team come what may or celebrating a City win or good performance.
    I will and have.

Thanks for the concern though.

You probably punched the air in ecstacy at full time due to the point we got yesterday no doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post

Don't know how much he was worth before the pandemic but it would certainly have been more than £100m.

Don't know how much he was worth before the pandemic but it would certainly have been more than £100m.
    £200 million using the dml method.

I will and have.

Thanks for the concern though.
    Don't believe you. All the evidence on here is the opposite. Mind you, if you show me the link ………….

£200 million using the dml method.
    Prove he wasn't worth £200m at the beginning of 2020 then.

All the evidence on here is the opposite. Mind you, if you show me the link ………….
    What link would that be?

I asked for a link from the other guy because he apparently saw predictions on here of a 3 and 5 goal Barnsley win for the season opener. He obviously can't find it. No big issue.

What link do you want from me?

Prove he wasn't worth £200m at the beginning of 2020 then.
    No. You prove it.

It isn't my method. I wasn't the one who said prices of players had halved. Why would I set out to prove it?

Easy answer if you think its that bad - don't follow the club or go to games. If you think that this is dross or mismanagement, you obviously weren't following the club in the 1980’s or 90’s. We have had unprecedented success since we moved to the new stadium in 2008.
    Predictable and churlish response. Nothings changed in a decade. A club with no plan.

Football has moved on since the 80s son and we deserve better than the two car salesman keeping us in a state of two year repetitive cycles

So says the bloke who never goes to Cardiff City games or even lives on the same continent but thinks he knows everything there is to know about the club.
    I have never claimed to know everything there is to know about the club. I have an opinion just like everyone else. I just happen to think I have better critical thinking skills than you. But out of interest, where do you get your information from? Do you go down to the club with a pen and a notepad every day?

Also, you should probably look up the meaning of the word "never".

Jack Grealish?
    BURN!

Despite me thinking we would blow it by missing all those chances, I thoroughly enjoyed yesterday's game

This thread is a golden example of City haters ganging together to hammer the club for no good reason after one game of a new season and then being made to look utter idiots by an excellent performance and result the following week. You would think they would learn but they wont/cant. Their negativity is so ingrained that they believe that it is normal behaviour and that everyone else is wrong. No doubt they will scuttle away for a while and lick their wounds, only to reappear at the first defeat or ball kicked long upfield to proclaim that they were right all along. Heres hoping that there is a long interlude before that happens.

This thread is a golden example of City haters ganging together to hammer the club for no good reason after one game of a new season and then being made to look utter idiots by an excellent performance and result the following week. You would think they would learn but they wont/cant. Their negativity is so ingrained that they believe that it is normal behaviour and that everyone else is wrong. No doubt they will scuttle away for a while and lick their wounds, only to reappear at the first defeat or ball kicked long upfield to proclaim that they were right all along. Heres hoping that there is a long interlude before that happens.
    Some people are only happy when they're moaning and seeing the negative in everything

Careful now. Amongst the numerous insults you've been on the end of, you're in danger of being branded a happy clapper 👏

I still think we will be mid table. But talk of 5 nil hammerings was completely ludicruos.

A couple of posters who have been prolific in their negativity and im sure would have been all over this board this morning if wed lost are unsuprisingly absent.

I suspect they are not Cardiff fans.