+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dreadful game

Re: Dreadful game

Quote Originally Posted by tforturton View Post
    We should have signed a quality midfielder (or two) during the summer. There's still time.
    Lots of people saying Ralls had a good game, but I thought he was anonymous. I like Pack for his effort and work rate, but for all his graft, he doesn't seem to make much difference.
    Dare I say it? 4-4-2 looks a better option.
    I wouldn't moan if we tried a 442

My missus 1st game was Jan 94, a truly dreadful 0-0 versus Barnet. It pissed down all game, NP was empty and it took me 20+ years to get her to go to another.

A game in the Championship with a 17,000. Dreadful, honestly, shows how standards have risen.

Quote Originally Posted by Valebluebird View Post
    No real playmaker in midfield hence the hoof and chase. Bacuna is simply not good enough at this level and McCarthey is showing poor judgement in playing him in that no.10 role. City will suffer if he persists in playing him. Send him out on loan. Mark Harris would have been a much better fit alongside Collins who looks very useful. Ryan Giles has made a good start.
    Send him on loan to who exactly? What other mug is going to pay him 27k a week?

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Send him on loan to who exactly? What other mug is going to pay him 27k a week?
    Middlesbrough

I heard polar opposite views on the game within 10 yards of stepping into the car park afterwards.
    Last edited by Dave Blue; 09-08-21 at 19:56. Reason: Typo