+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Harry Wilson…………

Harry Wilson…………

Just scored a very good goal forFulham - plenty of action on both benches as well.

Re: Harry Wilson…………

:(

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Just scored a very good goal forFulham - plenty of action on both benches as well.
    I did have a laugh when the commentator said Premiership quality 🤣

He does have it in his locker from time to time but not enough for me and not enough for PL managers to pay what Liverpool were asking.

Warnock is so predictable. Ahead, Happy as Larry. Goes behind, blows his top and gives anybody from the 4th official to the ref an earful.

Flashback to when we signed him and I thought wow what a statement made by the club and then we failed to get the best out of him. He'll do numbers for Fulham.

Quote Originally Posted by Carl Dale's Mole View Post
    Flashback to when we signed him and I thought wow what a statement made by the club and then we failed to get the best out of him. He'll do numbers for Fulham.
    Yeah. You can see he is being used by them to more effect already.

He was wasted out wide at times for us.

Half decent Championship player

Definitely good enough for the Premier League

Don't want to do this to death either but they have a more attacking philosophy than City too which will benefit him.

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Definitely good enough for the Premier League
    He isn't if no team that plays there think so.

That's how it works. If you are good enough to play in the Premier League you play there. If you're not then you don't (save for playing in another European top league).

Quote Originally Posted by blue lewj View Post

That's how it works. If you are good enough to play in the Premier League you play there. If you're not then you don't (save for playing in another European top league).
    I think Fulham plan on playing in the Premier League next year with Harry Wilson in the team. What was the fee? Ł12M? I think that's decent value.

This, amongst a long list of contenders, is one of the stupidest posts I've seen for a long time

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    I think Fulham plan on playing in the Premier League next year with Harry Wilson in the team. What was the fee? Ł12M? I think that's decent value.
    Yeah. It isn't a bad fee at all to be fair.
    I think he will do well for them.

It's a matter of opinions. If everybody thought the same thing we'd have little to talk about.

This, amongst a long list of contenders, is one of the stupidest posts I've seen for a long time
    What?

So he is good enough to play in the Premier League but not one Premier League manager thought so.
    I think that's fairly black and white.

If he was without question good enough to play in the Premier League that is where he would be. Not sure why that is stupid.

You have me blocked don't you?

What?

So he is good enough to play in the Premier League but not one Premier League manager thought so.
    I think that's fairly black and white.

If he was without question good enough to play in the Premier League that is where he would be. Not sure why that is stupid.
    You're saying that no players playing in the Championship this season are good enough to be playing in the Premier League because they haven't been bought by Premier League clubs, yeah it's pretty stupid

I mean, he's scored 7 goals in the premier League from 31 games

You're saying that no players playing in the Championship this season are good enough to be playing in the Premier League because they haven't been bought by Premier League clubs, yeah it's pretty stupid
    So if they never get bought by a Premier League club then they are Premier League quality?

This season he is plying his trade in the Championship because all the clubs taking part in the Premier League were not keen on him at that price tag which is fairly small for PL standards.

This Premier League quality player will have spent two seasons in the Championship after this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Why isn't he there then?

He will do a brilliant job for them and a huge loss for us.

So if they never get bought by a Premier League club then they are Premier League quality?

This season he is plying his trade in the Championship because all the clubs taking part in the Premier League were not keen on him at that price tag which is fairly small for PL standards.

This Premier League quality player will have spent two seasons in the Championship after this season.
    Out of interest do you think that every senior football player at every Premier League club is Premier league quality?

Or put another way, do you think that every player at every Premier League squad is better than every player in the Championship?

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Just scored a very good goal for Fulham.
    As usual, Wilson’s spent plenty of time on the floor so far. Decent strike for the goal, but he does like to roll around on the grass a lot.

Messi obviously not premier league quality either if no premier league club come in for him.

I mean, he’s good, but can he do it in a wet Tuesday night in Burnley?

Out of interest do you think that every senior football player at every Premier League club is Premier league quality?

Or put another way, do you think that every player at every Premier League squad is better than every player in the Championship?
    I'm saying that Harry Wilson has gone on loan to five clubs and got one permanent transfer from Liverpool. 5 of those clubs , including his current club, are Championship level or lower. He also did not make one first team appearance for Liverpool. Not any other player, Harry Wilson.

For me he is not without doubt Premier League class as some here seem to suggest or is he just getting unlucky with all these moves?

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    31 games? or 31 appearances?

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    As usual, Wilson’s spent plenty of time on the floor so far. Decent strike for the goal, but he does like to roll around on the grass a lot.
    Jack Grealish does that too though.