+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Blokes shopping with no masks on...

Blokes shopping with no masks on...

Out today in various shops, staggered that quite a few healthy looking men (no women) are swaggering around mask-free. Almost all of them looking agressive and over 40. Wtf, there's definitely a type that subscribe to this behaviour

Re: Blokes shopping with no masks on...

It was always about personal responsibility and care for others from the start , sadly its easier to blame those in authority .

Quote Originally Posted by tomcat View Post
    Out today in various shops, staggered that quite a few healthy looking men (no women) are swaggering around mask-free. Almost all of them looking agressive and over 40. Wtf, there's definitely a type that subscribe to this behaviour

I've seen loads of women and men not wearing them. Many are unemployed chavvy types whose incomes are not at threat if we have another lockdown. The rest are fit, young men and women who are "not scared of getting the virus". Selfish ****s.

Quote Originally Posted by tomcat View Post

Weren't we meant to wear makes in the concourse yesterday? Saw about two

not worn a mask since the the start. there's no evidence that they help even during heart or brain surgery.

Then you have those who won’t take the vaccine because of the misinformation spread by anti-vaxers. They should be prosecuted. 3 dead from the same family https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/w...ithin-21257577

My brother was in Sheffield last week with work and on the last evening he was there he took a couple of the blokes he'd been working with out for a pint before he headed back to his hotel. The nearest pub was a wetherspoons so they went in there. My brother was sat outside and went in to the toilet and put his mask on as he was going inside. A woman confronted him and told him to take it off. He politely explained that he wouldn't and in fairness it was more for their protection rather than his. She started getting very aggressive with him and tried to rip it off his face. He stepped away from her and carried on to the toilet. On the way back out her husband/boyfriend blocked his way and threatened to smash his face in if he didn't take it off. As he was nearly outside he obliged as he isn't a violent kind of bloke. The guy then grabbed his hand and shook it.

Moral of this story is firstly avoid wetherspoons and secondly avoid wetherspoons. Some people are just idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by ToTaL ITK View Post
    not worn a mask since the the start. there's no evidence that they help even during heart or brain surgery.
    But you should have worn them to put other peoples anxiety at ease even if you don’t think they work.

Should have thought of others.

Who to believe? A CCMB poster or world renowned virologists, scientists etc.

There haven't been comprehensive studies. One thing is for sure, wearing a mask will not do any harm. So, wear one you selfish prick.

International

Quote Originally Posted by Maccy Blue View Post
    My brother was in Sheffield last week with work and on the last evening he was there he took a couple of the blokes he'd been working with out for a pint before he headed back to his hotel. The nearest pub was a wetherspoons so they went in there. My brother was sat outside and went in to the toilet and put his mask on as he was going inside. A woman confronted him and told him to take it off. He politely explained that he wouldn't and in fairness it was more for their protection rather than his. She started getting very aggressive with him and tried to rip it off his face. He stepped away from her and carried on to the toilet. On the way back out her husband/boyfriend blocked his way and threatened to smash his face in if he didn't take it off. As he was nearly outside he obliged as he isn't a violent kind of bloke. The guy then grabbed his hand and shook it.

Moral of this story is firstly avoid wetherspoons and secondly avoid wetherspoons. Some people are just idiots.
    That moral is completely wrong.
    You're blaming and calling out the name of a pub, and all the others in the chain for the actions of 1 couple who had no brief for the pub in particular or the business in general.
    What gives you the right to slag off a business because of the actions of an individual?

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    You're blaming and calling out the name of a pub, and all the others in the chain for the actions of 1 couple who had no brief for the pub in particular or the business in general.
    What gives you the right to slag off a business because of the actions of an individual?
    Wetherspoons is run by a tttt and lots of people who drink in there are tttts

In Iceland earlie (the cheap and cheerful frozen supermarket)

My mother didn't have a mask on she's the wrong side of 60.

Only other person besides me to have a mask on was a bloke, if I had to guess he was early 40s, his teenage kids and partner were mask free.

Isn’t it today you don’t have to wear masks though?

It was meant as tongue in cheek, my friend. But every wetherspoons i've ever been in usually pretty crap. So i'll stand by that moral.

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    Still have to wear them in most public places like shops, public transport and health care settings. Not in pubs or restaurants though.

Quote Originally Posted by Maccy Blue View Post

Wow amazing stuff….amazing how many idiots we share this island with, be careful they are out there and we’ve not really had to put up with them for 18 months

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    No.

Oooh, we've found a Wetherspoon's fan.

Wetherspoon's has done more damage to the pub industry than covid ever did or ever will. Pubs for twats.

Is football hospitality so you don't have to wear a mask?

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Wow amazing stuff….amazing how many idiots we share this island with, be careful they are out there and we’ve not really had to put up with them for 18 months
    Problem is, they all seem to have spent the last 18 months confirming each others biases and they've come out not just thinking they are correct, but KNOWING they are correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Allez Allez Allez View Post
    There haven't been comprehensive studies. One thing is for sure, wearing a mask will not do any harm. So, wear one you selfish prick.
    Nothing against masks but let’s be honest most people I’ve seen don’t wear medical grade ones ( just the cartoon type / Wales 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 ones etc) which are useless 😂

Also where are the bio bins for disposal ?
    Some stores have a recycling bin for masks at the door 😂😂

Masks are just for visual reassurance rather than medical I would say. But each to their own. No point calling people out is there on a message board , if you have a issues say it to the persons face - they could be exempt

Quote Originally Posted by UNDERHILL1927 View Post
    Weren't we meant to wear makes in the concourse yesterday? Saw about two
    From https://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/news...ty-vs-barnsley
    "Please note: While Welsh Government regulations state that face masks are not required in outdoor settings or hospitality (including concourses) Cardiff City FC requires face masks to be worn while entering the stadium and queuing at food and beverage kiosks and toilets. It is a recommendation only that face masks are worn at other times. "

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    Nothing against masks but let’s be honest most people I’ve seen don’t wear medical grade ones ( just the cartoon type / Wales 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 ones etc) which are useless 😂

Masks are just for visual reassurance rather than medical I would say. But each to their own. No point calling people out is there on a message board , if you have a issues say it to the persons face - they could be exempt
    I would have , but most of them looked like they were crusing for a scrap 🤣

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post

Well, if they are exempt it is strange how lots of people have become exempt over the last few weeks.