+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Guttering and roof repairs

Guttering and roof repairs

I need my guttering replaced and some minor repairs carried out on my roof. Can anyone recommend a decent company or tradesman in the Cardiff area for this type of work?

Re: Guttering and roof repairs

this fella was great for me 07966509285 scott (bwc guttering)

I want to thank POC for this recommendation. Scott did an outstanding job for me today. Gutters, fascia boards and soffits cleaned (and they look incredible by comparison to how they were beforehand), loads of debris removed from the gutters and downpipes, several repairs to the guttering (solving a couple of problems I didn't even know I had) and a couple of minor repairs to the roof edges.

Scott did more work than he originally quoted for, but he didn't charge any extra and his prices were considerably cheaper than the other quote I had to begin with. Really nice fella too, very pleased with his work, can't recommend him highly enough.

https://bwcguttercleaning.co.uk/

I've never met Scott but he sounds like an all round good guy

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    I want to thank POC for this recommendation. Scott did an outstanding job for me today. Gutters, fascia boards and soffits cleaned (and they look incredible by comparison to how they were beforehand), loads of debris removed from the gutters and downpipes, several repairs to the guttering (solving a couple of problems I didn't even know I had) and a couple of minor repairs to the roof edges.

Scott did more work than he originally quoted for, but he didn't charge any extra and his prices were considerably cheaper than the other quote I had to begin with. Really nice fella too, very pleased with his work, can't recommend him highly enough.

https://bwcguttercleaning.co.uk/
    Sounds worth piping up about.