+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Anne Frank in Everton tribute video.

Anne Frank in Everton tribute video.

Apparently there was a picture of Anne Frank in the memorial video that was shown in the stadium today.

It's been pulled now. Would have thought someone would have noticed one of the most notable faces in history before putting it on the video

Re: Anne Frank in Everton tribute video.

Why's that bad then ?

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post
    Why's that bad then ?
    . I’m guessing it was a Covid tribute!

Quote Originally Posted by cityhammer View Post
    . I’m guessing it was a Covid tribute!
    Oh I see. Bit of a cock up then!
    Otherwise it'd generally be nice to see the poor dear child noted in some way all these years later.
    May God rest all of them.

Oh I see. Bit of a cock up then!
    Otherwise it'd generally be nice to see the poor dear child noted in some way all these years later.
    May God rest all of them.
    Why is there a need to see her noted all these years later?

That’s a huge question if it’s not obvious to you. Maybe when I’m less tired.

Okay, well you can see on this very forum ( as well as many other places), a growth in exactly the kind of dangerous ignorance , disregard of proper education and REAL hatred which led to six million Jews and many more Slavs, Russians etc being enslaved and murdered.

I really don’t know what the answer is, but I’m certain that at a time when history and real science is once again being systematically destroyed, it must be a good thing for information on this subject to be available. In the context of football, well people are encouraged to fixate on comparatively silly definitions of “racism “ so in I’m all for anything which might reintroduce them to the more dreadful realities of what can happen.

https://www.nationalww2museum.org/wa...cles/holocaust

I hesitate to post this here because I honestly find it upsetting when I get called “your sort “ and “you people “ by a TINY minority of closet anti semites, but this needs to be said despite the chorus of ignorance and hostility it may provoke.

Okay, well you can see on this very forum ( as well as many other places), a growth in exactly the kind of dangerous ignorance , disregard of proper education and REAL hatred which led to six million Jews and many more Slavs, Russians etc being enslaved and murdered.

I really don’t know what the answer is, but I’m certain that at a time when history and real science is once again being systematically destroyed, it must be a good thing for information on this subject to be available. In the context of football, well people are encouraged to fixate on comparatively silly definitions of “racism “ so in I’m all for anything which might reintroduce them to the more dreadful realities of what can happen.

https://www.nationalww2museum.org/wa...cles/holocaust

I hesitate to post this here because I honestly find it upsetting when I get called “your sort “ and “you people “ by a TINY minority of closet anti semites, but this needs to be said despite the chorus of ignorance and hostility it may provoke.
    Maybe everyone could get to their seats 10 minutes before kick off and the club could deliver a history lesson. After the first one on Anne Frank we could have a lesson on the aggression of the State of Israel and the atrocities committed against the Palestinians.

The same video also included a list of names. One of the names was Mike Oxsmall.