+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Club leaving it late to send out our cards !!!!

Club leaving it late to send out our cards !!!!

I know it’s only Tuesday, but shirley some season ticket cards should have been sent out by now ?

This, combined with the awkwardness of buying home (and away) tickets, it’s a wonder how we manage to attract new CUSTOMERS !

Re: Club leaving it late to send out our cards !!!!

Surely Shirley 😂👍

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    I know it’s only Tuesday, but shirley some season ticket cards should have been sent out by now ?

This, combined with the awkwardness of buying home (and away) tickets, it’s a wonder how we manage to attract new CUSTOMERS !
    As I understand it, the STs will be Barclays Visa, too, so they can be used to buy stuff and get customer loyalty points. Might there be a GDPR issue with thousands of City ST holders suddenly becoming Barclays customers? Or is Barclays just administering the system and not have access to personal details?

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnysideup View Post
    Surely Shirley ����
    Me-thinks you’ve just been

Whoooooooooooooooooooooshed

Quote Originally Posted by IanD View Post
    As I understand it, the STs will be Barclays Visa, too, so they can be used to buy stuff and get customer loyalty points. Might there be a GDPR issue with thousands of City ST holders suddenly becoming Barclays customers? Or is Barclays just administering the system and not have access to personal details?

Haven’t got a clue, all I wanna do is get access to CCS to watch a football match !!

You could always download your ticket into your wallet 😉

Me-thinks you’ve just been

Whoooooooooooooooooooooshed
    Give him a break, he only joined a couple of months ago.
    Hasn't seen enough posts to realise that certain words and phrases are a running joke.
    (shirley, pelanty, damp squid, escaped goat, etc)
    He'll learn.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    You could always download your ticket into your wallet ��
    And here/in, is the problem (joke or not) !!

This is not a one off ticket purchase, to see some poxy band playing guitars !

This to some, is their life ! Supporting Cardiff City is not just some clicking of buttons to buy a ticket.

It should be more than that, to me, the club are drifting away from their fan base and are alienating supporters.

After 18 months away, supporters should be treated with more respect

And here/in, is the problem (joke or not) !!

This is not a one off ticket purchase, to see some poxy band playing guitars !

This to some, is their life ! Supporting Cardiff City is not just some clicking of buttons to buy a ticket.

It should be more than that, to me, the club are drifting away from their fan base and are alienating supporters.

After 18 months away, supporters should be treated with more respect
    I know. I was just fishing and got a bite. Sorry.🙁

Haven’t got a clue, all I wanna do is get access to CCS to watch a football match !!
    I must admit...just the simple act of putting a real ticket into the scanner at Blackpool's turnstiles and getting straight into the ground, no hassle, was a most pleasurable experience. How it should be.

They will be available as a pre paid card (not a credit card) if you choose to use that option (I believe).

If you don't want to have that facility you just use it as a ST card as before.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    They will be available as a pre paid card (not a credit card) if you choose to use that option (I believe).

If you don't want to have that facility you just use it as a ST card as before.
    So long as there is an option to build up City Points, or whatever it is now called, without having to use the pre-paid account on the ST. I'm thinking if you opt out of using the pre-paid account, you won't be able to rack up your points which could be used as one way to decide who gets what away tickets when there is high demand, for example.

I must admit...just the simple act of putting a real ticket into the scanner at Blackpool's turnstiles and getting straight into the ground, no hassle, was a most pleasurable experience. How it should be.
    You only need to walk up to the turnstile at City stadium and put your season card, phone or paper ticket under the scanner and get straight in.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    You only need to walk up to the turnstile at City stadium and put your season card, phone or paper ticket under the scanner and get straight in.
    Only if they get the cards sent out pretty soon....

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    You could always download your ticket into your wallet 😉
    How do you do this? Any thread I can find with help? I didn’t go to Barnsley game see

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    No season ticket card....nothing to download for Saturday and no paper ticket either. Yet.

Car Park Season Tickets were Royal Mail Special Delivery on the Thursday before Barnsley match.

Quote Originally Posted by lincoln blue View Post
    Car Park Season Tickets were Royal Mail Special Delivery on the Thursday before Barnsley match.
    I was hoping to watch the match inside the ground though

Quote Originally Posted by Zowhore View Post
    How do you do this? Any thread I can find with help? I didn’t go to Barnsley game see
    It's not easy but...Log on to the ticketing site, go to My Account, scroll down to your season ticket, click on the little square thing at the bottom right,
    2021-08-17_20-32-38.jpg
    Click Go card on the next screen, click Mobile Virtual Card on the next screen, enter your mobile number and click Send SMS
    Then go an sit down in a darkened room.

Quote Originally Posted by RichardM View Post
    It's not easy but...Log on to the ticketing site, go to My Account, scroll down to your season ticket, click on the little square thing at the bottom right,
    2021-08-17_20-32-38.jpg
    Click Go card on the next screen, click Mobile Virtual Card on the next screen, enter your mobile number and click Send SMS
    Then go an sit down in a darkened room.
    Top man, thanks I’ll do that now

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    I was hoping to watch the match inside the ground though
    Nice one 😄

For our upcoming home league fixtures against Millwall & Bristol City, 2021/22 Season Ticket Holders will again receive a unique link via email and SMS.

Please ensure that the information on your Bluebirds Club Account is up to date for this process to run smoothly. Supporters without an email address or phone number on the Ticket Office system will receive a paper ticket via post, sent out on Thursday, August 19th, 2021.

Please note, fans will receive a separate unique link for both Millwall & Bristol City, and these will be sent separately on the following dates:

Millwall: Thursday, August 19th, 2021

Bristol City: Thursday, August 26th, 2021.

Season Ticket Holders without smartphones can request a paper ticket to access their Season Ticket seats for these fixtures. These will be kept for collection on the day of the game. If you wish to do so - please contact the Ticket Office on 03333 11 1920 (10am-4:30pm Monday to Friday) or via email at tickets@cardiffcityfc.co.uk.

You can also download your tickets by logging into your Bluebirds Club Account online at: tickets.cardiffcityfc.co.uk. These will be in your accounts from 12pm on Thursday, August 19th, 2021.

· Head to My Account

· Go to the ‘Tickets’ subheading

· Select your ticket for the game

· Select mobile ticket and enter the desired telephone number

· You will receive a text with a link to download your Ticket for the game

For more information about seat moves, Ticket Office opening times and Season Cards, please head to our website.

Quote Originally Posted by Fatty Foggon View Post

FFS

FFS
    🤣🤣🤣 read that earlier and the first thing I thought of was your head exploding🤣🤣🤣