+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Club leaving it late to send out our cards !!!!

Re: Club leaving it late to send out our cards !!!!

The Taliban retook a whole country between Barnsley home & Blackpool away, get a few mullahs in the ticket office, they’d soon sort it out.

First Team

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    The Taliban retook a whole country between Barnsley home & Blackpool away, get a few mullahs in the ticket office, they’d soon sort it out.
    Afghanistan is a tragedy but, fair play, that was funny.

Make this permanent. Much better for the environment.

Quote Originally Posted by Der Kaiser View Post
    Make this permanent. Much better for the environment.

In what way ?

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    In what way ?
    I should imagine the 12,000+ plastic cards that are produced will have a surprising carbon footprint from deliveries both to the ground, and then sending them out.

I am taking the piss. Though the above would be accurate.

I should imagine the 12,000+ plastic cards that are produced will have a surprising carbon footprint from deliveries both to the ground, and then sending them out.

I am taking the piss. Though the above would be accurate.

I am not taking the piss, when I say “the selfish people with smart phones, couldn’t give a monkeys about those fans who haven’t got one”
    Think of other people, not just yourself and those in your little technical run world .

I am not taking the piss, when I say “the selfish people with smart phones, couldn’t give a monkeys about those fans who haven’t got one”
    Think of other people, not just yourself and those in your little technical run world .
    I’m sure it makes more sense to just cater to the minority of people who don’t have a smart phone than send out 12,000 plastic cards when most people have a smart phone already.

Feels like you’re looking for something to get worked up about.

Christ, go and have some Weetabix mun. The club are catering for those without a smartphone, you can request a paper ticket can you not? Get a grip of yourself. Just don't go if you're that bothered.

Get a ****ing hobby Jesus wept.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    I’m sure it makes more sense to just cater to the minority of people who don’t have a smart phone than send out 12,000 plastic cards when most people have a smart phone already.

Feels like you’re looking for something to get worked up about.
    Christ, go and have some Weetabix mun. The club are catering for those without a smartphone, you can request a paper ticket can you not? Get a grip of yourself. Just don't go if you're that bothered.

Get a ****ing hobby Jesus wept.

There you both go, on about those who have smartphones !!!!

It goes much deeper than that.

You are most probably, both season ticket holders and in possession of a smartphone, but you, as a non season ticket holder, go through the palaver of trying to buy a ticket for a home game.
    The TICKET OFFICE should be open to all callers, end of

Realistically the club would open the ticket office at all times like you demand if the demand for in-person ticket purchases was high enough to be profitable against the employees they have in there.

If they haven't opened it, then presumably the demand for in-person purchases is low, and you are banging the drum for such a small cause that the club are happy to ignore it. Just guessing though.

Realistically the club would open the ticket office at all times like you demand if the demand for in-person ticket purchases was high enough to be profitable against the employees they have in there.

If they haven't opened it, then presumably the demand for in-person purchases is low, and you are banging the drum for such a small cause that the club are happy to ignore it. Just guessing though.
    There you go again, thinking of yourself and not the staff at Cardiff City !

You really are a very selfish person.

What are they on as an hourly rate ?

It’s the being there, a friendly face for customers to see and be helped.

Players are on thousands, what’s a little wage for a ticket office person going to save.

Strong "Man yells at cloud" vibes in this thread

How can you ascertain the demand regarding in-person purchases at the Ticket Office when it is closed?

StT.
    <><

What is the best way to save your ticket on your phone?

For the Barnsley game, some people queuing ahead of me had saved then as screenshots, but the turnstile scanner wouldn't read the QR code.

I just left mine open in a Chrome tab before leaving the house.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve the Tea View Post
    How can you ascertain the demand regarding in-person purchases at the Ticket Office when it is closed?

StT.
    <><

An educated guess that the club would've realised they were losing out on a lot of money from in-person sales being unavailable for the last few weeks, months.

They try their best to not behave like one, but the club is a business. I'm sure the financial viability of keeping the ticket office open to cater for in-person sales was weighed up a while ago.

There you go again, thinking of yourself and not the staff at Cardiff City !

You really are a very selfish person.

What are they on as an hourly rate ?

It’s the being there, a friendly face for customers to see and be helped.

Players are on thousands, what’s a little wage for a ticket office person going to save.
    I'm not thinking of myself, or anyone else. I've literally offered a suggestion as to why they haven't opened it.

Have you picked your toys up yet? I bet the club have a right ****ing laugh at your expense on here.

Maybe if you didn't throw a tantrum anytime someone offers something that isn't subscribing to your rants on here, people wouldn't get stuck into you or there wouldn't be 12 pagers clogging up the board.

An educated guess that the club would've realised they were losing out on a lot of money from in-person sales being unavailable for the last few weeks, months.

They try their best to not behave like one, but the club is a business. I'm sure the financial viability of keeping the ticket office open to cater for in-person sales was weighed up a while ago.

You and I, have no clue as to how much money the club are not taking or not, by not opening the ticket office.

What I do know, is the club are losing some cash/card sales by not opening and as far as I’m concerned, one fan not bothering to purchase a ticket, is one fan to many.

Do you really believe, that by not paying some low level staff, the club are benefiting financially or gaining friends ?

I'm not thinking of myself, or anyone else. I've literally offered a suggestion as to why they haven't opened it.

Have you picked your toys up yet? I bet the club have a right ****ing laugh at your expense on here.

Maybe if you didn't throw a tantrum anytime someone offers something that isn't subscribing to your rants on here, people wouldn't get stuck into you or there wouldn't be 12 pagers clogging up the board.

No tantrums here flower, just home truths.

Isn’t that what’s the board is for, 12 pagers

You and I, have no clue as to how much money the club are not taking or not, by not opening the ticket office.

What I do know, is the club are losing some cash/card sales by not opening and as far as I’m concerned, one fan not bothering to purchase a ticket, is one fan to many.

Do you really believe, that by not paying some low level staff, the club are benefiting financially or gaining friends ?
    You're right we don't. But like I've said, if a loss in ticket sales indicated a great reliance upon the ticket office being open for ticket revenue, then I'm sure they would have opened it up a while ago. This is obviously a conscious decision, and 'to piss off fans who want to come down' I doubt is the reason for any decision, I'd be more inclined to believe that our circus of a club had forgotten they had a ticket office.

If the club shop is open, they should sell them out of there, I'm guessing that's open.

No tantrums here flower, just home truths.

Isn’t that what’s the board is for, 12 pagers
    Calling someone selfish because they've offered a reason for it being shut, and biting to a tongue in cheek comment, that's a tantrum. We move on though.

Calling someone selfish because they've offered a reason for it being shut, and biting to a tongue in cheek comment, that's a tantrum. We move on though.

Exactly, you don’t want the staff to earn money by being employed in the ticket office, that’s selfish, is it not ?

Exactly, you don’t want the staff to earn money by being employed in the ticket office, that’s selfish, is it not ?
    Did I say that? Read again. For someone who loves getting on people for their spelling on here, you're not very good at reading are you?

You are embarrassing yourself. Again.

Realistically the club would open the ticket office at all times like you demand if the demand for in-person ticket purchases was high enough to be profitable against the employees they have in there

This bit implies you think they should not be there

This bit implies you think they should not be there
    Does it? Fair enough, if that's how you've decided to read it to fit your argument. Not really much more I can offer if you've decided that

It doesn't though to clarify.

Good luck in your endeavours against the club.

Does it? Fair enough, if that's how you've decided to read it to fit your argument. Not really much more I can offer if you've decided that .

It doesn't though to clarify.

Good luck in your endeavours against the club.

I’m not against the club, I’m for the club and all it’s fans, not just the ones with smartphones.