+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Cardiff v Brighton. Carabao Cup. August 24th, ko 7:45pm

Cardiff v Brighton. Carabao Cup. August 24th, ko 7:45pm

CARDIFF CITY v BRIGHTON. Carabao Cup Rd 2.

Tuesday 24th August, ko 7:45pm. Tickets on sale now.

https://tickets.cardiffcityfc.co.uk

Re: Cardiff v Brighton. Carabao Cup. August 24th, ko 7:45pm

Season ticket holder, bought tickets for this game but I have been charged £18 matchday price instead of £12, emailed the club.

Quote Originally Posted by hueypianosmith View Post
    Season ticket holder, bought tickets for this game but I have been charged £18 matchday price instead of £12, emailed the club.
    You must have clicked on the full adult price box online by mistake. It would have given you a summary of the transaction though, before you completed it and paid ?

Didnt click any box , when i selected seats thats what tickets came up, I saw the summary of transaction before i completed , carried on with it as Im taking my six year old daughter to her first game and got my normal seats so just wanted to make sure I got them, went online again this afternoon and when I select a seat now it comes up as £12 ticket. I will wait to hear back from the club to hear their thoughts

First Team

With all the angst elsewhere on this board we had better up our game on the chant front for this one.

Apparently, in response to Burnley fans fans boing the Brighton team for taking the knee the away supporters reacted by chanting “ Marcus Rashford he’s feeding your kids.

Clever and hard hitting.

I just did mine, worked fine. But being on Level 4 Grandstand it should be included with my season ticket, so I am presuming the cards won't be out by Saturday?

Is kick off 7 or 7.45

Hope our great cup run continues.

Quote Originally Posted by Majorblue View Post
    With all the angst elsewhere on this board we had better up our game on the chant front for this one.

Apparently, in response to Burnley fans fans boing the Brighton team for taking the knee the away supporters reacted by chanting “ Marcus Rashford he’s feeding your kids.

Clever and hard hitting.
    Love it.

Clever and hard hitting.
    Now that is very good

Quote Originally Posted by Armitage Shanks View Post
    Is kick off 7 or 7.45
    7:45

Clever and hard hitting.
    I don't think taking the p*ss out of people with less money is a particularly admirable route to go down...

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    I don't think taking the p*ss out of people with less money is a particularly admirable route to go down...
    What sort of person sees the chant as a comment against people with less money, rather than a response to racists? Oh yeah, racist people!

Quote Originally Posted by cityhammer View Post
    What sort of person sees the chant as a comment against people with less money, rather than a response to racists? Oh yeah, racist people!
    Eh? Are you saying that I'm a racist for not liking a chant I deem to be mocking poor people? I can both dislike a chant and abhor racism, it is possible to think more than one thing at a time

Marcus Rashford did incredible work trying to ensure kids from poorer families didn't go without food, if he's "feeding your kids" that means you're probably a poor family, pretty much all football chants toward the opposition are mocking. It is not exactly a huge leap to consider it a chant taking the p*ss out of poor people.

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Eh? Are you saying that I'm a racist for not liking a chant I deem to be mocking poor people? I can both dislike a chant and abhor racism, it is possible to think more than one thing at a time

Marcus Rashford did incredible work trying to ensure kids from poorer families didn't go without food, if he's "feeding your kids" that means you're probably a poor family, pretty much all football chants toward the opposition are mocking. It is not exactly a huge leap to consider it a chant taking the p*ss out of poor people.
    great reply...wasted on him because he's probably cancelled you..