+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: I see the horrendous Swansea paedophile chant is live and well at the game tonight..

I see the horrendous Swansea paedophile chant is live and well at the game tonight..

Wtf

Re: I see the horrendous Swansea paedophile chant is live and well at the game tonight..

Awful, makes me cringe every time

Re: I see the horrendous Swansea paedophile chant is live and well at the game tonight..

Really let’s our club down, not clever, not funny, pathetic.

I bet a lot of the people singing it are over 40 too 🤦*♂️

Quote Originally Posted by tomcat View Post
    I bet a lot of the people singing it are over 40 too ��*♂️
    They may claim to be dedicated fans, going to Peterborough on a Tuesday night but, personally, I don’t want them anywhere near the club, I don’t want to be connected in any way with them.

Will tonight be the stadium where someone who was/is currently victim of child abuse hears it and (potentially) makes it less likely for them to tell someone?

Awful chant. Should be a short ban for anyone singing it and club should run a campaign with child protection charity to highlight who can support.

Its appalling , along with the Shipman chant

The club have got to stamp this out

There was fury when Swansea low life's made joke false flight cards regarding the sala incident

This is just the same sort of acidic crap football needs to deal with

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    Will tonight be the stadium where someone who was/is currently victim of child abuse hears it and (potentially) makes it less likely for them to tell someone?

Awful chant. Should be a short ban for anyone singing it and club should run a campaign with child protection charity to highlight who can support.
    Ban them for 10 years

Why not tell people in the ground.

People on here average about 67 mate, they don't sing it, and the ones that do don't come on here to read the 6858483 threads on the song.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    They may claim to be dedicated fans, going to Peterborough on a Tuesday night but, personally, I don’t want them anywhere near the club, I don’t want to be connected in any way with them.
    Tell them next away trip then

They travel on busses.. Made it known on the busses the song isn't welcome.

I think it's pathetic, but so is moaning about it on here week on week out where the people who sing it more than likely don't even know exists.

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Ban them for 10 years
    On what grounds? It's not homophobic or racist etc.. Yes it's disgusting.. But what grounds is it a ban? You don't half talk some shit.

I suggested in a recent post that we should boo it en masse, some posters on here shot me down in flames stating it was great that the fans were making some noise, whatever they were singing. Someone even, sort of, suggested booing that song was hypocritical if you had a go at those who boo ‘taking the knee.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post

People on here average about 67 mate, they don't sing it, and the ones that do don't come on here to read the 6858483 threads on the song.
    ^^^this^^^

I suggested in a recent post that we should boo it en masse, some posters on here shot me down in flames stating it was great that the fans were making some noise, whatever they were singing. Someone even, sort of, suggested booing that song was hypocritical if you had a go at those who boo ‘taking the knee.
    I missed that thread SP. Plenty on here go on busses, make a noise on them and tell them it isn't welcome and those singing it can find their own way

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    ^^^this^^^

On what grounds? It's not homophobic or racist etc.. Yes it's disgusting.. But what grounds is it a ban? You don't half talk some shit.

I agree, a short ban would be in order. You mention that it’s not homophobic or racist......it’s about paedophilia, so that’s ok? Is it?

I booed it last Tuesday

You must have missed a few days, there’s far more threads than that.

I agree, a short ban would be in order. You mention that it’s not homophobic or racist......it’s about paedophilia, so that’s ok? Is it?
    I didn't say it was OK. I also say on more than one reply on the thread its not OK..

Read what I'm saying.

You can ban people for racist and homophobic chants... What grounds is singing a made up song to nobody in particular worthy of a ban? I'd they aimed it at an individual you might have something to go on.. But at its worst its just tasteless.

Can't ban someone for it.

I booed it last Tuesday
    Thank you for letting me know.

Why are you trying to get people to boo enmasse? If you dont like it just boo regardless of how many are booing with you or are you to scared and need back up before you do anything.
    I hate the song but as soon as i saw the topic i just knew the same usual nerdys would jump on it.
    Either do something or shut up your like old apple women.

I don't like the ol' "they're not fans" schtick cause who gets to decide that? We just need much better behaviour from them in this one area.

Quote Originally Posted by stan butler View Post
    Why are you trying to get people to boo enmasse? If you dont like it just boo regardless of how many are booing with you or are you to scared and need back up before you do anything.
    I hate the song but as soon as i saw the topic i just knew the same usual nerdys would jump on it.
    Either do something or shut up your like old apple women.
    Told you, I booed it last Tuesday, wish more would join in. This is a messageboard y’know, it’s a place to moan & groan when we aren’t in the ground. You’re (not your) doing it now.....and I moaned at your spelling. Feel free to moan back

Glad to see everyone agreeing this isn't on. My partner has started coming to games with me regularly and she was aghast when she heard it.

I'm all for singing shite about the Jacks, but let's leave child abuse/homophobia out of it lads.

Most of the first half effort was cringeworthy including this vile song. Sounded quite loud too. It was a relief to hear silence when we were 2-0 down.