+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: I see the horrendous Swansea paedophile chant is live and well at the game tonight..

Re: I see the horrendous Swansea paedophile chant is live and well at the game tonight..

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Seaton View Post
    Glad to see everyone agreeing this isn't on. My partner has started coming to games with me regularly and she was aghast when she heard it.

I'm all for singing shite about the Jacks, but let's leave child abuse/homophobia out of it lads.
    Why should we sing anything about the jacks. F'em just support us, not focus on them.

Re: I see the horrendous Swansea paedophile chant is live and well at the game tonight..

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    Why should we sing anything about the jacks. F'em just support us, not focus on them.
    It’s just boring isn’t it, same 3 songs for about 20 years now at least.

It’s painted as “banter” but can something still be funny if it’s that unoriginal.

Please take this question at face value but do we criticise stuff like this more than we did, say, 20 years ago? I don't remember this sort of thing being so roundly condemned in the 1990s. Thoughts? Again- I'm in no way suggesting we are being over sensitive etc, just curious as to whether others agree that we take stuff like this a lot more seriously now.

People are more aware of how bad taking things like child abuse lightly are I think.

I think 10 years ago I’d have said it’s just a song what’s the problem. But when you consider how many people have dealt with being abused its quite insensitive to be singing stuff like this.

I don’t think that’s my main problem with it though, it’s how asinine it is, just pure boring shite.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    On what grounds? It's not homophobic or racist etc.. Yes it's disgusting.. But what grounds is it a ban? You don't half talk some shit.
    Public order Act

Look it up

You are almost struggling your shoulders at things which is the same as doing feck all

Tell them next away trip then

They travel on busses.. Made it known on the busses the song isn't welcome.

I think it's pathetic, but so is moaning about it on here week on week out where the people who sing it more than likely don't even know exists.
    Well when racists mouth off at cardiff matches I and plenty of other city fans shop them to the police

When the English defence league came to Cardiff they were made sure they were going home sharpish , again by cardiff fans

I know cause I was there

You keep on gobbing off from behind your keyboard and accuse others , who actually take action , of being shithouses

I know what approach I take

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    I agree, a short ban would be in order. You mention that it’s not homophobic or racist......it’s about paedophilia, so that’s ok? Is it?
    Its offensive and comes under the public order act as an action likely to cause distress

He's not going to do anything about it so ignore him

Tell them next away trip then

They travel on busses.. Made it known on the busses the song isn't welcome.

I think it's pathetic, but so is moaning about it on here week on week out where the people who sing it more than likely don't even know exists.
    Write to Vince alm

CCFC

Runs the away coaches , that's what I am doing and contacting the club

Don't just spout off at others pissed off about these vile chants and songs

Get on with it or you are just an apologist

https://www.ccsc.co.uk/contact/

There we go . Those that want to ignore it , go ahead . Those that want to do more than sit on your hands contact our main supporters club and , or , e mail cardiff city

I agree, a short ban would be in order. You mention that it’s not homophobic or racist......it’s about paedophilia, so that’s ok? Is it?
    Football clubs can easily exclude people singing offensive songs from their ground . You have no right to just walk into a football ground .

Some people just mouth off and Don't want to do anything about it and slag off those who do

I am no fan of the manic street preachers but as they say .......if you tolerate this , then your children will be next

Evil prevails when good men do nothing

So write to the club , contact the supporters club , contact the football liason officer at South Wales police

Don't just slag off people on here who think this is not acceptable

I will be contacting the club and the police in the morning and have e mailed the supporters club

Its really not difficult

Bluebirds

I agree, awful chant. If it wasn't Cardiff fans singing in how would we react? We'd be appalled no doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by stan butler View Post
    Why are you trying to get people to boo enmasse? If you dont like it just boo regardless of how many are booing with you or are you to scared and need back up before you do anything.
    I hate the song but as soon as i saw the topic i just knew the same usual nerdys would jump on it.
    Either do something or shut up your like old apple women.
    https://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/club/diversity-equality

There you go , you can do something yourself . You don't even have to have witnessed it , just reporting it will make the club and authorities aware of the problem .

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Write to Vince alm

CCFC

Runs the away coaches , that's what I am doing and contacting the club

Don't just spout off at others pissed off about these vile chants and songs

Get on with it or you are just an apologist
    Here you go

Easy

https://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/club/diversity-equality

Quote Originally Posted by stan butler View Post
    Why are you trying to get people to boo enmasse? If you dont like it just boo regardless of how many are booing with you or are you to scared and need back up before you do anything.
    I hate the song but as soon as i saw the topic i just knew the same usual nerdys would jump on it.
    Either do something or shut up your like old apple women.
    you don't think that 5000 people is more effective than 1 person booing?

Vile song, maybe some people don't think as they sing it. But it is absolutely scummy. Child abuse doesn't just affect the abused terribly, it ruins whole families and tortures people for life.

The idea that nothing can be done because its not racist or homophobic, surely abusing kids is worse than racism or homophobia. Just not cool enough to care about for some I suppose

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    you don't think that 5000 people is more effective than 1 person booing?
    But 5000 won't boo it and the same ones will keep coming on here after a game crying about it.
    I don't always agree with Sludge but what he says in this thread is more or less spot on reporting it to the club , the police etc even record it on phones and send the footage to show them.
    I don't have no problem with anti swansea chants or other chants wether i like them or not but the vile child abuse song needs to be stopped..
    As i said above stop moaning about it on here after every game unless your doing something about it..

You’d have half the Canton End missing and the majority of our away fans unable to attend by the sounds of it then. Just the boring old farts in the Ninian, Grandstand and the 4 people who sit in the Family Stand.
    What an atmosphere.

It is a sick song but trying to ban people even for a short time would be nigh on impossible given the amount who sing it. If it was only a few then maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    Same as " haha Swansea are 3 nil down" as if that made us being 2 nil down at the same time on..

Weak mentality

Public order Act

Look it up

You are almost struggling your shoulders at things which is the same as doing feck all
    Haven't been to a game since my daughter packed it in, refused to go, because Warnock ball to her was a punishment and she sat there on her phone most of the game. She didn't care we could finally watch united citeh Liverpool etc she had had enough.

So I don't go now, as I'd rather her value her time she spends with me so I won't push her to do something she doesn't want to.

So I'm not shrugging my shoulders, I'm saying go to the source and tell them on busses etc it's not welcome at games.

As usual you missed that didn't you.

Bore off. Seen the way you speak about women mate, you ain't get a leg to stand on.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker View Post
    You’d have half the Canton End missing and the majority of our away fans unable to attend by the sounds of it then. Just the boring old farts in the Ninian, Grandstand and the 4 people who sit in the Family Stand.
    What an atmosphere.

It is a sick song but trying to ban people even for a short time would be nigh on impossible given the amount who sing it. If it was only a few then maybe.
    The fact that quite a few people sing it is reason enough to stamp it out

Doing nothing is not an option

Haven't been to a game since my daughter packed it in, refused to go, because Warnock ball to her was a punishment and she sat there on her phone most of the game. She didn't care we could finally watch united citeh Liverpool etc she had had enough.

So I don't go now, as I'd rather her value her time she spends with me so I won't push her to do something she doesn't want to.

So I'm not shrugging my shoulders, I'm saying go to the source and tell them on busses etc it's not welcome at games.

As usual you missed that didn't you.

Bore off. Seen the way you speak about women mate, you ain't get a leg to stand on.
    What a pathetic excuse

I don't go , my daughter doesn't go , I didn't hear it , so I ain't doing anything about it and I am going to slag off people who are prepared to take action

What a wet floopy jelly

You are full of crap

Can we get rid of the ayatollah whilst we are at it? Thats run its course.

The fact that quite a few people sing it is reason enough to stamp it out

Doing nothing is not an option
    Doing nothing except moan on the internet. If you feel that strongly why not have a word with people and educate them?

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Doing nothing except moan on the internet. If you feel that strongly why not have a word with people and educate them?
    The moaners on here cry about everything. Once one topic is done to death they get offended by another topic and so on.
    Although i don't agree with the jack child abuse song these snowflake women like Splott and Sludge and pals are not cut out for football i bet they would wear crash helmets playing tiddly winks incase of injury.
    Wouldn't put it passed one of them writing to the club demanding swear boxes to be installed in and around the stadium.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    I have done that many times , some big lumps too

You are another one , having a go at people who report incidents of racial abuse , offensive chanting whilst doing nothing but come on here and criticise

I have contacted South Wales Police and Cardiff City this morning

You carry on doing nothing , you are very good behind your keyboard at doing that

Hot air gang