+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: I see the horrendous Swansea paedophile chant is live and well at the game tonight..

Re: I see the horrendous Swansea paedophile chant is live and well at the game tonight..

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    She sometimes talks nonsense
    Obviously runs in the family

Re: I see the horrendous Swansea paedophile chant is live and well at the game tonight..

See previous reply
    No

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    No
    See previous reply

See previous reply

Jackanory. Must be a side effect of the meds all this bullshit you spout. Clown.
    You're a mug mate. Shout loudest on here but wouldnt so boo to a goose in the real world. Keep taking them.
    Hows your mum? Did she pull through?
    Classy

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Classy
    Look out, here he comes.

Do you want me to dig out some of your replies to the real Croesy over the years?

Pot and kettle

Cardiff City and South Wales Police Football Liason team are aware offensive chanting was heard on Saturday at Blackpool and last night at Peterborough . Of course it's going to be very difficult to deal with these people but it's a start .

Bluebirds .

Go for it, nothing personal like that I’m sure.

I remember you saying organ Morgan had been bullied off the board because of people laughing at the “plandemic”.

I’d consider that sort of shit about people’s mental health and their ill mother a bit worse. But who am I to say, I’d go outside for a few minutes and get some fresh air if I were you.

I remember you saying organ Morgan had been bullied off the board because of people laughing at the “plandemic”.

I’d consider that sort of shit about people’s mental health and their ill mother a bit worse. But who am I to say, I’d go outside for a few minutes and get some fresh air if I were you.
    Sludge is the one who wanted to start getting personal about my family. If you dish it out you take it back. Simple.

I am out in the garden killing weeds . He can come and hold my hose .

Sludge is the one who wanted to start getting personal about my family. If you dish it out you take it back. Simple.
    See earlier reply

I’d consider that sort of shit about people’s mental health and their ill mother a bit worse. But who am I to say
    Exactly. Who are you to say. You're irrelevant.

See earlier reply
    No

No
    See earlier reply

Exactly. Who are you to say. You're irrelevant.
    Why are you replying then?

Quote Originally Posted by stan butler View Post
    Your 70s name should be Eddie Booth not Stan Butler, I bet your wonderful company to have a pint with.

Dear God, you’re a nasty piece of work aren’t you.

What a pathetic excuse

I don't go , my daughter doesn't go , I didn't hear it , so I ain't doing anything about it and I am going to slag off people who are prepared to take action

What a wet floopy jelly

You are full of crap
    Ah yes, the classic sludge bait on a hook scenario. Always the same when you write ridiculous comments like the one I'm quoting.

You ain't catching me sonny. AVE IT.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    On what grounds? It's not homophobic or racist etc.. Yes it's disgusting.. But what grounds is it a ban? You don't half talk some shit.
    Here we go again, Mr Negative keyboard warrior slagging someone off, with no meaningful input or incisive input whatsoever from his good old self.

I'm with Sludge. Ban 'em for ten years as these are the kind of f*cktard morons that will go through life dragging the name of the club in mud, whether they be teenage chavvies, dad chavs, or grampy chavs. Get 'em out of the club pronto!

Unbelievable that some posters are coming out with the ‘I hate the paedophile song but......’, it’s along the lines of ‘Im not racist, I have a black friend, but......’. It’s 2021 for Christ’s sake, it’s not banter, it’s not funny, it’s not ‘Aw, they just join in, they don’t really know what they’re singing about’. It’s an embarrassment to our club, the club we all profess to love & support. Who cares if other clubs sing vile stuff about Jimmy Saville etc, let them, have a bit of pride in Cardiff City and join in the the jeering of such disgusting stuff.

Or, tell the truth and admit you join in the singing and condone it, we all know where we stand then.

Bit sad this thread….not a good look.

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Some posters are incapable of debating maturely and regularly become involved in endless spats that descend into hurling personal insults. Such behaviour doesn't really help their cause whatever it may be.

In what way? The subject being brought up? The posters disgusted by it? Or the posters who are treating the ones who think the song is a smear on the club like they’re making a song and dance about a bit of banter? The personal insults spoil a few threads and railroaded this one a touch but in my opinion, them aside, getting such stuff out in the open can only be a good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    In what way? The subject being brought up? The posters disgusted by it? Or the posters who are treating the ones who think the song is a smear on the club like they’re making a song and dance about a bit of banter? The personal insults spoil a few threads and railroaded this one a touch but in my opinion, them aside, getting such stuff out in the open can only be a good thing.
    The chant is just plain embarrassing, cringe worthy stuff like when the jacks used to sing it about Dave Jones. Good to air ones views on it I guess but personal insults are a low point on here…..

The chant is just plain embarrassing, cringe worthy stuff like when the jacks used to sing it about Dave Jones. Good to air ones views on it I guess but personal insults are a low point on here…..
    They are Could be frustration making them get personal due to the majority of posters displaying 100% disgust and their view that, yes, it is vile but ‘C’mon, it’s only banter, other clubs do it’.