+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Dominic Raab

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Dominic Raab

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    My view of him has nothing to do with the Labour party, or the Daily Mail, or this one incident in particular.

Ive seen enough personal interviews to make my own mind up that he is a c*nt of the highest order. Arrogant, no compassion, selfish, all Tory traits of course but id go as far to say hes one of the worst ive ever seen.

Unless you want to argue that it wasnt really Dominic Raab being interviewed on TV and was a lookalike?
    Ah, so as I suspected you are exploiting the situation to make a party political point?

British political and military personnel are working their arses off on 20 hour days to airlift people from Kabul.

So far we have airlifted 2000 Afghans and 300 British personnel. 200 troops being deployed to assist. None of this happens without the foreign secretary working.

Politicians go on holiday and when required they come back. Thats what happens. It doesnt make them 'c**ts'

There are shades of grey beyond black and white ya know.

https://ukdefencejournal.org.uk/uk-s...han-nationals/

Re: Dominic Raab

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    Politicians go on holiday and when required they come back. Thats what happens. It doesnt make them 'c**ts'
    Well, some come back when they're required.

https://metro.co.uk/2011/08/07/boris...-riots-106572/

Boris Johnson last night insisted he will not be cutting short his holiday to deal with the fall-out from
    the Tottenham riots.

Speaking to the BBC by phone, he said: "I am not going to come back at the moment because I have complete confidence in the police and I think that they are doing a very, very good job."