+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dominic Raab

Dominic Raab

Hopefully this arrogant piece of shit will follow Hancock down the road.

What a c*nt of a man.

Re: Dominic Raab

He was busy on his £36k a week holiday. Give the guy a break.

So many of this government are downright nasty and thick.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Hopefully this arrogant piece of shit will follow Hancock down the road.

What a c*nt of a man.
    Should he not go on holiday?

Or are you basing the insults on what the Labour Party have said? Because, as a general rule, you cant trust opposition parties to be entirely truthful about situations regarding their political opponents..

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post

Or are you basing the insults on what the Labour Party have said? Because, as a general rule, you cant trust opposition parties to be entirely truthful about situations regarding their political opponents..
    Even the Mail are on his back about it, and they're hardly Labour spokespeople.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Even the Mail are on his back about it, and they're hardly Labour spokespeople.

Oh, the bastion of truth!

If you were in his position are you really telling me you’d have gone on holiday knowing the situation in Afghanistan was about to escalate?

Why do people defend the indefensible when it comes to party politics? People’s lives are in danger and he’s the foreign secretary.

Do you think it’s right for the foreign secretary to go on holiday and ignore comms?

Should he not go on holiday ffs

Maybe the worst defence of anything I’ve seen on here.

Oh, the bastion of truth!
    Are you about to argue that he wasn't on holiday?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Are you about to argue that he wasn't on holiday?
    Yeah what is the possible lie in that?

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Should he not go on holiday ffs

Maybe the worst defence of anything I’ve seen on here.
    No, the point is the OP is calling him a 'c**t of a man' and the reality of the situation....shock horror....may be different to what Labour party politicians or the Daily Mail report. Imagine that.

He is a **** of a man though, there’s plenty of evidence of that. Are you a big fan of Dominic Rabb or something? Or are you only defending him because you vote for his party?

No, the point is the OP is calling him a 'c**t of a man' and the reality of the situation....shock horror....may be different to what Labour party politicians or the Daily Mail report. Imagine that.
    My view of him has nothing to do with the Labour party, or the Daily Mail, or this one incident in particular.

Ive seen enough personal interviews to make my own mind up that he is a c*nt of the highest order. Arrogant, heartless, no compassion, self serving, all Tory traits of course, but id go as far to say hes one of the worst ive ever seen.

Unless you want to argue that it wasnt really Dominic Raab being interviewed on TV and was a lookalike?

This never happened. It's Labour party lies!

Mr Raab :

"We are, and I hadn't quite understood the full extent of this, but if you look at the UK and if you look at how we trade in goods, we are particularly reliant on the Dover-Calais crossing.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-46142188

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    My view of him has nothing to do with the Labour party, or the Daily Mail, or this one incident in particular.

Ive seen enough personal interviews to make my own mind up that he is a c*nt of the highest order. Arrogant, no compassion, selfish, all Tory traits of course but id go as far to say hes one of the worst ive ever seen.

Unless you want to argue that it wasnt really Dominic Raab being interviewed on TV and was a lookalike?
    Ah, so as I suspected you are exploiting the situation to make a party political point?

British political and military personnel are working their arses off on 20 hour days to airlift people from Kabul.

So far we have airlifted 2000 Afghans and 300 British personnel. 200 troops being deployed to assist. None of this happens without the foreign secretary working.

Politicians go on holiday and when required they come back. Thats what happens. It doesnt make them 'c**ts'

There are shades of grey beyond black and white ya know.

https://ukdefencejournal.org.uk/uk-s...han-nationals/

Politicians go on holiday and when required they come back. Thats what happens. It doesnt make them 'c**ts'
    Well, some come back when they're required.

https://metro.co.uk/2011/08/07/boris...-riots-106572/

Boris Johnson last night insisted he will not be cutting short his holiday to deal with the fall-out from
    the Tottenham riots.

Speaking to the BBC by phone, he said: "I am not going to come back at the moment because I have complete confidence in the police and I think that they are doing a very, very good job."

Thought he was actually quite good as Brexit secretary but hasn't come out of this well.

When it's people's lives at stake he should have known the severity.

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    Thought he was actually quite good as Brexit secretary but hasn't come out of this well.
    What did he do well as brexit secretary?

This is a man who once said
    “The typical user of a foodbank is not someone that’s languishing in poverty, it’s someone who has a cash flow problem episodically.”

He published a book that claimed
    "The British are among the worst idlers in the world. We work among the lowest hours, we retire early and our productivity is poor."

He wrote another book that called for hospitals to be privatised, then claimed that he hadn't.

And whilst Brexit secretary he said
    "I hadn't quite understood the full extent of this, but if you look at the UK and if you look at how we trade in goods, we are particularly reliant on the Dover-Calais crossing."

Why do people defend the indefensible when it comes to party politics? People’s lives are in danger and he’s the foreign secretary.

Do you think it’s right for the foreign secretary to go on holiday and ignore comms?
    They ignored 2 million people on the streets of London once who told them not to invade Iraq to find weapons of mass destruction, that went well too…more BS

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    They ignored 2 million people on the streets of London once who told them not to invade Iraq to find weapons of mass destruction, that went well too…more BS
    Yep completely criminal

Yep completely criminal
    I marched in London (and Cardiff) about that, but its never easy to assess what could have happened had we not gone in.

Very generally I'd say Iraq was a mistake and Afghanistan wasn't, but things were achieved in both and no one should think they fought in vain IMO. Saddam Hussain and especially the Taliban were tyrants of the highest order.

Quote Originally Posted by Undercoverinwurzelland View Post
    This is a man who once said
    “The typical user of a foodbank is not someone that’s languishing in poverty, it’s someone who has a cash flow problem episodically.”

He published a book that claimed
    "The British are among the worst idlers in the world. We work among the lowest hours, we retire early and our productivity is poor."

He wrote another book that called for hospitals to be privatised, then claimed that he hadn't.

And whilst Brexit secretary he said
    "I hadn't quite understood the full extent of this, but if you look at the UK and if you look at how we trade in goods, we are particularly reliant on the Dover-Calais crossing."
    Hes entitled to a holiday

I marched in London (and Cardiff) about that, but its never easy to assess what could have happened had we not gone in.

Very generally I'd say Iraq was a mistake and Afghanistan wasn't, but things were achieved in both and no one should think they fought in vain IMO. Saddam Hussain and especially the Taliban were tyrants of the highest order.
    Walter Mitty

Which bits particularly are you suggesting may be untrue? The Foreign Office has already confirmed he was on holiday and decided to delegate the call about rescuing the interpreters because he was busy.