+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Peterborough and Cardiff charged by the FA

Re: Peterborough and Cardiff charged by the FA

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    Missed his head by miles😇. Merely enquiring as to his welfare. Very restrained. Rematch on Tuesday February 8th.

https://londonnewsonline.co.uk/it-ba...over-charlton/

So he makes a bad decision in his previous game in League One and the FA then move him up a level for his next game.

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    It was an awful challenge. I've refereed in the past and God knows I didn't get everything right (and it's obviously 100x tougher at that level) but f*ck me some of it was so obvious! The challenge on Moore was horrendous!
    I do hope he's OK for tomorrow. At the least, bad bruising and swelling. Could have had a broken ankle.

Quote Originally Posted by IanD View Post
    I do hope he's OK for tomorrow. At the least, bad bruising and swelling. Could have had a broken ankle.
    There's a 'Friday Feature' up on the club website - quizzing Pack about the team/squad - and both Moore and Pack look fine.

Mind you, one of them was sitting down and the other just ambled past, so not the sternest fitness test!

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    There's a 'Friday Feature' up on the club website - quizzing Pack about the team/squad - and both Moore and Pack look fine.

Mind you, one of them was sitting down and the other just ambled past, so not the sternest fitness test!
    KM coming on the pitch always makes me think of a horse being reluctantly led to the knackers yard....he always looks tired before he starts which, at a guess, will be on 70 minutes tomorrow when we are one nil down. So long as he is good for a goal.

Quote Originally Posted by Der Kaiser View Post
    Somewhat surprised Peterborough weren't also charged with failing to control a member of staff. Portly bloke in a black Peterborough tracksuit who looked to either be an academy coach or ball boy manager (with some young lads also in Peterborough tracksuits) began goading the away end at the end which did attract the attention of our players. Very random as he didn't seem to be part of their official coaching staff, but still an employee of the host club giving it billy big bollocks to an away end. Very unprofessional, anyone else see this happen?
    Yes, we noticed that as we were stood towards the front, close to the dugouts. Very, very odd unprofessional behaviour which rankled and really should be looked into by Peterbrough. Fancy sending your email to their club, DK?

I got a bit of footage of that on fb I filmed but no idea how to post on here

Looks to me like someone in the city end must have done something and it starts off by one of the kids trainers telling our stewards to keep an eye on one of our supporters as he'd done something to piss him off.
    Then one or two of the city supporters start goading the Peterborough ball boys into starting something but it was all over quickly before anything happened

Quote Originally Posted by uncle bob View Post
    The links worked fine. Much appreciated.