+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Club Membership Discount Issue

Club Membership Discount Issue

If a member there is anything up to a £3 discount on home matchday ticket pricings. At present the discount does not seem to be applied to the prices.

I know there are more pressing issues than this but surely this can't be that difficult for the club to get right and it is once again another reason that could wind fans up.

They're quick enough in taking money for season tickets and memberships but not so fast with sorting any issues with the ticketing and the like.

Re: Club Membership Discount Issue

Instead of fans getting wound up, couldn't they email the club to make them aware of the mistake and hopefully it gets fixed? Could be an oversight.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Instead of fans getting wound up, couldn't they email the club to make them aware of the mistake and hopefully it gets fixed? Could be an oversight.
    No

Quote Originally Posted by blue lewj View Post
    No
    Why not

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Why not
    Because in the main people on here usually return with a response to the query in half the time.

I'd be far from the only one who sent something to the e-mail grave that is the CCFC ticket office. You either get no reply or a reply long after the issue has been fixed.

Because in the main people on here usually return with a response to the query in half the time.

I'd be far from the only one who sent something to the e-mail grave that is the CCFC ticket office. You either get no reply or a reply long after the issue has been fixed.
    Thats rubbish for a start. I have sent two e-mail queries in to the ticket office in the last two weeks and got detailed replies to both, within 48 hours. Not only do you use guesswork to describe how the team plays, you criticise the ticket office without actually trying to use their services.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    Thats rubbish for a start. I have sent two e-mail queries in to the ticket office in the last two weeks and got detailed replies to both, within 48 hours. Not only do you use guesswork to describe how the team plays, you criticise the ticket office without actually trying to use their services.
    I tried their services to try to purchase a ticket with the membership discount. It didn't work.

They should be testing this kind of thing and it should be ironed out before they go live with it. They're only putting two games a time on sale after all.

Fans should not have to chase the ticket office for them to get their ticket purchasing systems right.

As for guess work you said that City didn't play one long ball in 90 minutes a few games back despite being there. I'd trust a few posters and their view on the way we play. You would be nowhere near one of them.

Keep happy clapping though. At least we're not in League 2.

Dml, the fact that you have had to e-mail them twice with queries already speaks volumes.

We have had two home games. If you continue at that rate you'll have emailed them 23 times by the season end.

Alternatively the club could put a ticketing system in place that actually works....

I would add that this type of thing is directly harming the money that the club are making.

People in this day and age are used to seamless apps, fast websites and almost instant purchases.

Sorry but e-mail the club and advise them of issues with their ticket purchasing system is living in the dark ages for a club of our stature.
    They either sort it out or keep losing money. It is as simple as that really.

I can't think of another so called business that it is so difficult to give your money to. It is crazy.

You don't need a reply to make them aware they have an issue. You just need to make them aware of it, by emailing them.