+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Siriki Dembele

Siriki Dembele

I'd be reasonably happy if they sold Moore, and bought Dembele from Peterborough. Looks like a real talent.

Re: Siriki Dembele

Quote Originally Posted by tforturton View Post
    I'd be reasonably happy if they sold Moore, and bought Dembele from Peterborough. Looks like a real talent.
    Terrific footballer but doesn't play in the same role as Moore (and only half as tall). He would be great in our midfield though.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Terrific footballer but doesn't play in the same role as Moore. He would be great in out midfield though.
    Not sure if whoscored always gets formations right.. But he played up top in a 3412 Saturday alongside Clarke Harris, says he played there against us as well. Replaced Marriott who played their first game.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Not sure if whoscored always gets formations right.. But he played up top in a 3412 Saturday alongside Clarke Harris.
    My comment was based on the match I watched last Tuesday. Such is life

half as tall lol. 3ft odd

Quote Originally Posted by tforturton View Post
    I'd take Dembele and Clarke-Harris with a hefty chunk of change from the Moore deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    I'd take Dembele and Clarke-Harris with a hefty chunk of change from the Moore deal.
    Dembele is the kind of player we have been missing. Great energy, pace, passing and a ball carrier.

Clarke-Harris would be a very decent replacement for Moore.

One gets the feeling though that the club will not reinvest the necessary funds for team strengthening when Moore gets sold.