+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Lukaku

Lukaku

Just scored his first for Chelski.

He could get thirty goals this season and Chelsea look like they will run Man Citeh close this year.
    Top striker.

Mind you, I know its early days but Arsenal look awful.
    How long til Arteta is on his bike?

Re: Lukaku

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    Chelski, Man Citeh
    Oh dear.

Arsenal fans wanted rid of Wenger and it hasnt worked out for them.

Arteta must be favourite for first manager to be sacked.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    Oh dear.
    Of course I meant Chelsea and Man City.

Bloomin predictive text

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post

Arteta must be favourite for first manager to be sacked.
    It is lovely to watch isn't it.
    Hasn't been a great year for poor old Piers has it?

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    In fairness, they hadn't won the league since 2003/04.

It was a really tough assignment as a first managerial role for Arteta. I guess he felt he couldn't turn it down, but he would've surely been better served by learning his trade at a smaller club first.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    In fairness, they hadn't won the league since 2003/04.

It was a really tough assignment as a first managerial role for Arteta. I guess he felt he couldn't turn it down, but he would've surely been better served by learning his trade at a smaller club first.
    “If someone offers you an amazing opportunity and you're not sure you can do it, say Yes - then learn how to do it later.”
    Richard Branson

Quote Originally Posted by StraightOuttaCanton View Post
    “If someone offers you an amazing opportunity and you're not sure you can do it, say Yes - then learn how to do it later.” Richard Branson
    "If someone offers you an amazing opportunity and you're not sure you can do it, say yes. Then **** it up badly and never get a similar opportunity again." (John Barnes)

I can see Arteta going soon.

Big Sam to arsenal by Christmas

Arsenal have lost their first 2 games without scoring a goal for the first time in their history. Arteta has also lost more home games in 20 months than Arsene did in 6 years.

Lukaku looks the best signing of the window (along with Ryan Giles)

Arsenal we’re a shambles. Lukaku was average. Doing things a centre forward should be doing over 90 mins. Holding up the ball, bringing others into play, making a nuisance of himself, getting into goal scoring positions. You see that every week on Pontcanna and the San Siri. That’s what a centre forward is supposed to do ever since the game was invented. As for his goal, anyone can score from 3 yards out. In fact, he should have got another. Is he worth the money ? You tell me. Belgium didn’t see the best of him at the Euros. Let’s hope Chelsea do.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivortheengine View Post
    Arsenal we’re a shambles. Lukaku was average. Doing things a centre forward should be doing over 90 mins. Holding up the ball, bringing others into play, making a nuisance of himself, getting into goal scoring positions. You see that every week on Pontcanna and the San Siri. That’s what a centre forward is supposed to do ever since the game was invented. As for his goal, anyone can score from 3 yards out. In fact, he should have got another. Is he worth the money ? You tell me. Belgium didn’t see the best of him at the Euros. Let’s hope Chelsea do.
    Good one

Lukaku looks such a handful, arguably the best striker of his kind in Europe and is playing for the European champions.

He will score for fun this season if he steers clear of injury.