Two off the top of my head for starters would be the players coming together ruling and shepherding the ball out for a goal kick.

There was one instance yesterday where the Chelsea defender (believe it was James) basically body checked the attacking player while running in a different direction to where the ball was. It is obstructing a player from running and physically stopping them from getting to it. If you stop them with an arm, a shirt pull or a leg it is a penalty but changing your running arc and body checking them is within the rules? Not for me and it should be changed.

Another rule that I would change would be shepherding the ball out for a goal kick. Nowhere else on the pitch can you back in to a player sometimes yards from the ball, sometimes forcibly using your arms to push a player in a direction away from the ball but apparently it seems allowed when the ball is going close to going out for a goal kick. Should be a free kick every time for me.

In short I think an offence should be one regardless of where it happens on the field and there is no consistency with this kind of thing.